auto meter "Phantom" boost & air fuel guages in dual autowerks pod

snake187

Established Member
for sale is my Autometer Guageworks dual pod part#20850,i found that it fit more to my liking than the the auto meter recommended #12120 for my 97 cobra because i liked mine to sit a little bit lower on the pillar ,you be the judge if that would suit your taste,Auto meter Phantom boost Guage part#5703 Boost/Vacuum, 30 Hg/30 psi, 2 1/16 in,Mechanical and Auto meter Phantom air/fuel Guage (narrow) 2 1/16 in. Diameter, Electrical will work with most O2's. the pod was $29 and the gauges were $59 and $67 to a total of $155 from summit last year everything is in 100% working order and still look great,no bezel dents,2 eyelash tiny scratches on the boost right above the 0 and the 10 if your picky like me lol.i took nice big pics so you can see,,i still have the boost guage box but the air/fuel fell subject to me restoring some bolt heads lol,im including green bulb "condom" (red got lost) new quick disconnects and crimps for a quick and easy install asking $75 o.b.o shipped with tracking via USPS,i havent sold alot on here but the parts off my lightning i have sold ive taken pride in every transaction and will continue to do the same:beer: any questions please feel free to pm me or drop a line.thanks guys

DSCN4030.gif

DSCN4028.gif

DSCN4037.gif

DSCN4035.gif

DSCN4046.jpg

DSCN4054.jpg

DSCN4031.jpg

DSCN4034.gif

Last edited:

snake187

Established Member
Hey bud i sent them first class est is 6-10 days customs/tracking # lc782032191us,i added it to Paypal also so you can easily track it, let me know when you get them.thank you again

zexhuffer

Established Member
Got the gauges and everything was wrapped awesome and looked great.

9$ to ship 2 gauges and pod in box fully wrapped just freakin awesome deal. Its about time someone off this board charged what it actually costs to ship to canada which is almost nothing.

Thanks again for the awesome deal i really appreciate it especially after the quotes from others members this week alone to purchase what that have for sale.

Warren

Users who are viewing this thread