Auto Ins

nj7703

Established Member
1st off thanks to Franco for tipping off to this company. I recently switched to NJ Manufactures Ins and saved 1300 a year, yeah 1300 a year. Your employer has to be in their "association" in order to qualify, so i would ask your HR dept if you are a member. If you can get in and your company has a relationship with them, get it. I can't believe how much $$ i saved.

nj7703

Established Member
Funniest part is my "beater" went from 1200 a year with allstate, to 520 a year. Even my cobra went down 200 a year. I am so happy, lunch is on me!!!:-D Whos up for Lobster???

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
1st off thanks to Franco for tipping off to this company. I recently switched to NJ Manufactures Ins and saved 1300 a year, yeah 1300 a year. Your employer has to be in their "association" in order to qualify, so i would ask your HR dept if you are a member. If you can get in and your company has a relationship with them, get it. I can't believe how much $$ i saved.

Don't forget you get a dividend at the end of the year that is approximately 10-15% of the premiums paid.

Also they DO NOT CHARGE FOR TICKETS OR ACCIDENTS just decide if they will keep or drop you at end of year. We all know that 1 ticket could cost hundreds/year on insurance but they won't drop you for 1.

They are great - even for claims. Been with them since 93 I think.

In fact funny story - before I got married I had a 92 Eclipse GSX which was falling apart POS. I decided to lease my wife a new Acura Integra at the time and takeover her MX3 real short term just to get me passed the wedding.

Well we each had 1 minor infraction and the problem was although my Eclipse was insured with NJM I couldn't insure the MX3 or Acura until we got married since they were both in her name and she wasn't elligible for NJM. So we had to keep State Farm on them.

I kept my policy on my 92 Eclipse - just dropped to minimum since I didn't have car anymore. This way I didn't loose elligibility.

Anyway before wedding $380/month with State Farm =$4560/year. After wedding same cars NJM something like $1800/year before dividend.

They won't take you unless your record is clean but man what a savings if you do get a ticket.

Oh yeah after wedding I dumped the MX3 and bought a 96 Z28 which was lemoned 12 months later.

Last edited:

nj7703

Established Member
Wow a dividend.. yeah i am loving this Co.! It is amazing the cost savings, and the service you get too. Well after a cost analysis, looks like lobster is off, but happy meals are on me :-D

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
Wow a dividend.. yeah i am loving this Co.! It is amazing the cost savings, and the service you get too. Well after a cost analysis, looks like lobster is off, but happy meals are on me :-D

Which McD's?

nj7703

Established Member
Not the one in Morristown i'll tell you that :) they only hire sloths

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Anytime, Mike :) I pay only $1,100.00 on my 03..we do have the house under the same plan too tho. I WANT WENDY'S!!!!! :D

Last edited:

nj7703

Established Member
ok ok.. we'll do Wendys. I bet this will cost me, i bet you can put away food. It's us little guys you gotta watch out for :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread