Auto guys, what sixty foots

viperakron

Established Member
Can't get my car to leave with any wheel speed. Only sixty 1.94 with DRs. I shortened up the rear tires to a 26" dia MT trying to put some gear in it. Car is stock other than a VMP tune. No matter how I leave, idle or loaded to 2000RPM it won't turn a tire. Car runs 12.30@115. That's a lot of MPH and with a 1.80 sixty I'd be in the 11s. Seems like the tune has some kind of dead spot off the line.

What sixties are others running with a stock car on DRs?

9secWS6

Established Member
Low 1.80s on motor, 1.46-1.47 on nitrous. 305/35/19 Drag radials(MT). Stock conveter 3.73 gears. I get the best 60's leaving off idle to flash the stock converter as high as it will go(which isn't much!)

Last edited:

fctrywrkr

5.SL0
Established Member
i feel u dude. i went 12.20@118 on just a bama 93R tune and some racestars (295/55/15 out back = 27.8 tall) but my sixty was only a 1.86 :( pretty consistent around the 1.9 mark in 1600DA.

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
I just put a converter in this week (circle d 2c) and now after playing around on the street all this week I have an ass end wiggle/left to right slide when slightly turning left to right/verse versa (the movement kinda like nascar warming up there tires before restarts)......yall think I could have split a bushing or my LCA bracket relocators could have some wiggle/bend?

I'm gonna get under the car in a little bit but I just want to know if any of you guys have experienced this so I can troubleshoot the problem quicker.

Thanks,
Joe

coyote302

Established Member
best of 1.79 on a very cold day ,but generally 1.84 -1.86.....I am cooling the intake between run and it make a difference ....I just use a electric fan for at least 20 min and it help...

corepwn

Established Member
When my car was NA, (Tune + DRs only) it would always 60 between 1.89 and 1.91. Stalling it up or flashing from idle, no difference. It was deadly consistent.

WHITEMACH

Established Member
Best 60 fts no converter on motor but with 410 s with 28 inch dr 1.73s and 11.60 on motor. Bbr dyno tune, off road xpipe ,4.10s, jlt carbon cold air and race star rear rims on m/ h racemasters.
scotts12auto.jpg

Last edited:

PLASMAN

Don
Established Member
I just put a converter in this week (circle d 2c) and now after playing around on the street all this week I have an ass end wiggle/left to right slide when slightly turning left to right/verse versa (the movement kinda like nascar warming up there tires before restarts)......yall think I could have split a bushing or my LCA bracket relocators could have some wiggle/bend?

I'm gonna get under the car in a little bit but I just want to know if any of you guys have experienced this so I can troubleshoot the problem quicker.

Thanks,
Joe

Pm'd you...

Users who are viewing this thread