Auto 2003-04's?

jon henry

Established Member
Any out there? I recently totalled my 2003 with a solid axle. Whipple 2.9. etc that I am the original owner of. Coupes only. DSG, SB, or Comp O is my fav right now... What you got? Not scared of cages however want STOCK k member as i can not take any extra NVH. Must be 25k or less with no paint stories, Already had one of those cars. Whipple is preff but i may end up getting mine back so? Not sure on a turbo car. The only must is an auto as my right arm is f\#$ed and was ready to go FB performance auto before the wreck. Manual valvebody. t-400, 4r70 built, Anyone have Cobra number 2 for me they are looking to sell? Serious buyer ins settles monday this week... And I can travel for the right car...

Jon

91Man

Established Member
Sorry about your car man and hopefully your ok. Well I'd love to say check out my post above yours for my turbo cobra ad but it has a aftermarket k member. I actually cannt think of a turbo kit on a 03\04 that doesn't require a aftermarket k member. If u change your mind give me a cal 1-904-460-6187 steve

Users who are viewing this thread