Authorized RTR Conversion Center

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
Blow By Racing is an authorized RTR Mustang conversion center and we have received the authority to serialize any 2012 Boss 302 as an RTR Mustang. Be one of the elite few that own an RTR Boss.

The car would simply need to be sent to us for the full conversion and returned back to you a fully registered and serialized RTR Mustang.
We have worked out transport deals with a shipping company.
They have very affordable rates and are highly insured.

For more details on an RTR conversion, give us a call. 561-417-5555 ext. 303

bbrrtrsig.jpg

6198580755ccb147464ab.jpg

619857861589eedd58dab.jpg

6199097078f9bba3a330b.jpg

redrtr1.jpg

rtrcompnentwlogoboxwebs.jpg

Conversions available for 2010 Mustang GT, 2011-2012 Mustang GT and 2012 Boss 302 Mustang.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Love the RTR stuff, have the rear wing and side skirts on my boss. Is that latemodel resto's red car in the pics? Burnin4, americanmuscle had the wing for 309 when I got mine

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
What does "RTR" stand for?

That all sounds good for a 5.0 Mustang, but if I bought a BOSS 302, I'd want everyone to know it was a BOSS. Plus, we're paying for what the Ford engineers have designed as the best Mustang ever. :rockon:

To me, it wouldn't be a BOSS :bowdown: anymore, if all that was done to it. Sorry, not bashing, just saying it wouldn't be the same.

I still want to know what "RTR" stands for. :shrug:

cobra1718

Established Member

That all sounds good for a 5.0 Mustang, but if I bought a BOSS 302, I'd want everyone to know it was a BOSS. Plus, we're paying for what the Ford engineers have designed as the best Mustang ever. :rockon:

To me, it wouldn't be a BOSS :bowdown: anymore, if all that was done to it. Sorry, not bashing, just saying it wouldn't be the same.

+1 I was thinking the same thing

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
In order to make a Boss look like the orange Boss in the pics how much would one have to spend? Include install in price please.

Thats not a orange boss, its a red 11 gt that has the RTR package on it and belongs to someone at LRS I think.

X2, I like the RTR pieces, but wouldnt do the whole package that would change the stripes or front splitter. RTR stands for Ready to Rock and is a line of mustangs/parts endorsed by vaughn gitten Jr and made by CDC

Users who are viewing this thread