Australian Open

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Anyone beside me watching the Aussie Open? If so, who are ya cheering for? I stayed up late/early to watch my guy Nadal win in straight sets. If Rafa is really healthy, I like his chances to reach the finals.

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
I watched a little lastnight. I saw the end of Roddick's match. I will root for him since he's American. Nadal should be healthy so he will be tough all year.

whiplash306

Established Member
I always enjoy the Federer/Nadal finales!!! However, I found myself rooting for the Russian Andreev in his match last night vs. Federer. Had he actually broke Federer on that 3rd set, I believe he could have won the match. Instead, it just seems that the hard fought loss of that 3rd set got into his psyche. From there on out, he was thoroughly rolled over by Federer.

I tell 'ya, Roddick gave Federer a HARD FOUGHT battle in Wimbledon last year....maybe we'll see that happen again?!?! Seems his new coach has figured out how to get young Andy to focus!!!

Coiled03

Established Member
Rooting for Roddick. He needs to break through against Federed/Nadal soon, or he'll soon be considered the next "flop" in American tennis. Not saying it's true, just saying that's what'll happen.

canibus

Established Member
can't really put it on roddick when he's playing against one of the best that will ever play the game. Kinda like holding it against malone for never beating jordan. It was just never going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread