August 5th: Caffeine and Octane Car Show with SVT Syndicate

2003svtf150

Sledge
Established Member
999475602_ENYG8-L.jpg

What: Caffeine and Octane Car Show
When: 8:00am - 11:00am, August 5th, 2012
Where: The intersection of Deerfield Pkwy and Windfield Pkwy in Alpharetta, Ga. [CLICK HERE FOR MAP]
Who: Anyone and Everyone, SVT vehicle or not, come on out!

Save the date fellas! Lots of exotics and beautiful cars show up here the first Sunday of every month. Below is the website for information and past events there, so take a look when you have the chance. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

http://www.caffeineandoctane.com/

Last edited:

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Meet up beforehand somewhere, maybe?

I love going to caffeine and octane, so many awesome cars, it's not fair! Is anyone down for meeting up somewhere beforehand and cruise up to/ into the show as a big group of SVT owners? :coolman:

JStyles

Established Member
I love going to caffeine and octane, so many awesome cars, it's not fair! Is anyone down for meeting up somewhere beforehand and cruise up to/ into the show as a big group of SVT owners? :coolman:

I'd be down to meet up and cruise in together. I see you're pretty close to the event already. I'm near the cobb galleria area...

mavisky

Established Member
Angy ideas as to when and where to meet beforehand? This is my first event and only been in georgia a couple months so not the best person to plan this out.

Misspelled while on the crapper via my Droid Razr

mavisky

Established Member
If the rain stays away ill certainly be out there with the wife. Even if we don't meet up before maybe afterwards for brunch.

mavisky

Established Member
Hell of a turnout. I parked wwwwaaaayyy in the back at like 8:15 then took off about 9:15.

JStyles

Established Member
That's me! :banana:

Thanks for the compliment! They're TSW nurburgrings 18x9/10.5 with 255/40 mischelin's up front and 315/30 R888's out back.

Might have to use that pic as my new sig pic if you don't mind.

Last edited:

mavisky

Established Member
Go for it. Unfortunately the Taurus was keeping me from getting a better angle unfortunately.

08mojo

Established Member
That's me! :banana:

Thanks for the compliment! They're TSW nurburgrings 18x9/10.5 with 255/40 mischelin's up front and 315/30 R888's out back.

Might have to use that pic as my new sig pic if you don't mind.

Had fun at the show yesterday. I hung around your car for a while to meet/chat but i did not have any luck. I was in the silver 03 on stock wheels that disappointed the crowd a few times by not driving like an idiot down windward.

Was anyone able to meet before the show. I was hoping to meet some of you, but didnt have any luck.

JStyles

Established Member
Had fun at the show yesterday. I hung around your car for a while to meet/chat but i did not have any luck. I was in the silver 03 on stock wheels that disappointed the crowd a few times by not driving like an idiot down windward.

Was anyone able to meet before the show. I was hoping to meet some of you, but didnt have any luck.

Man, I hate that I missed you. This was the most terms I've seen at a C&O - like 7-8! Only talked to one owner though (silver 10th vert). I didn't think anyone would walk by my car considering where it was parked.

We really need to get a group together to ride up there. It'd be fun! What part of town are you in?

mavisky

Established Member
I asked about meeting up before and got no concrete plans. Rolled in alone and left after making a lap of the place on foot. Didn't see a single owner with their mustang. Trust me i was parked as far away as you could be and still be on the lot. I doubt anyone who didnt park by my car even saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread