Audubon NJ DSG '03 Cobra?

frank3si

Established Member
So last night at about 8 pm my wife and I were cruising up Nicholson Road near Audubon NJ. As we pull up to the light at Black Horse Pike I see a mirror image of my own Dark Shadow Grey Cobra coupe sitting right in front of me! :eek: The light turned green and I pulled alongside on the right and gave a couple of honks - at first the driver didn't look over, proably assuming it was some blockhead wanting to run him on what is a heavily-policed stretch of road. But then he did look over and I think he recognised that it was another Cobra before I slowed to let him back in front where the road narrows to a single lane. Pretty cool to have two identical Cobras running nose to tail - now that's something you don't see every day! :coolman:

Was that encounter with anybody here?

Regards,

Frank

missile man

Established Member
I am at Ft Rucker in Lower Alabama and there are two torch red cobras, a white cobra and a blue cobra. Just last week I saw another 03 cobra just like yours, grey. I wouldn't believe unless i saw it. The guy with the other torch red cobra is a great guy. We all talk about our mods and meet at the local monthly car show. Ft Rucker is a small military base and we have all these 03 cobras. Who would have thought?

frank3si

Established Member
Missile Man, you're well on your way to having one of every color in the area! :thumbsup:

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread