Audi TT Turbo gets burnt

89 Super Coupe

Established Member
On my way to the park with my fiance I came up on a Silver Audi TT, so I started to edge foward on him and let off, he then began laughing at my car, so I pointed my finger ahead and he smiled and then tryed to take off, I was already tached up in third at 55 when I stepped on it. I smoked right by him with no problem, he gave me a thumbs up and asked what I had done to my 5.0, and I said nothing it is a Supercharged 6cyl. His jaw dropped and I cranked it up chirped the tires and took off leaving him behind me to think about that.

Brandon

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
hehehe gotta love that! Everyon thinks the SC is a big bad 5.0!!! Hell, I had an MP once tell me my SHO had the 5.0 in it.

QuickStangs

Established Member
Nice run! I like the why you chirped your tires leaving him thinking I guess he will think twice next time before laughing!

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Nice kill!

Had some really young business guy try taking off from a light in one of those. It was sickening, I shouldn't have even wasted the gas but then on some Audi board I'm sure my license plate would have been under a kill forum. :D

Teal94BirdV8

5.0 HO
Established Member
Heh. What mods u got to push 340hp?

I cant wait to get some money.... get me some new DP's and a full exhaust, so I aint gotta worry bout blowin the HG's....

then comes the 94-95 blower, pulley, FMIC... yah.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread