Audi TT opinions?

Tylerc

Established Member
looking for opinions on the first gen around 2000 version of the Audi TT, with the awd and upgraded hp I4. Wanting a good winter vehicle and something better on gas.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
just like BMW and Mercedes, the only good Audi is one still covered under warranty.

if anything breaks, expect to take it up the ass in repair costs or even just parts cost.

I love the look of those Audi Quattro TT roadsters, but would never own one.

I just replaced the battery last night on my girls jetta, ****ing german engineering. No wonder they lost WWII, took me an hour to swap batteries because some ****head decided to put this little clip/bolt assembly that holds the battery lip down right under the headlight panel shroud and in a position that is so uncomfortably ackward to work with. I had to do some crazy finnageling with the battery and it to get them both to slide into place, and then you cant fit a socket on the bolt because its at an angle, so I had to use a ratcheting wrench and could only get 1-2 clicks during each tightening attempt. Then they have some stupid **** that made some retarded ass 5 piece plastic shroud/enclosure to "pretty up" the battery box. **** YOU whoever engineered that pile of steaming monkey turd.

Tylerc

Established Member
i know they look amazing i am worried about the reliability of them so hard to find a similar car like it without spending a ton.

quik67mustang

wat
Established Member
I would never own an audi tt, especially an early one, the newer 2.0's are a ton better. Run far far away, it will cost you tons to fix.

Users who are viewing this thread