Audi S5

09VistaBlueGT

Established Member
Not very fast from a roll. I had one messing with me on the highway earlier, he wouldn't stop riding my bumper. Finally he gets up next to me, doing about 70-75ish. He floors it, I was ready for him as I had it in 3rd already. I walked him pretty good, let out at 140 and he was about 4 or 5 cars back. I assume it was stock, and I heard it downshift so it was an auto too. Not very exciting, but I think I did alright. Mods in sig :)

09VistaBlueGT

Established Member
Forgot to mention, this was not the latest S5 with the Supercharged V6, it was probably an 09 or '10 with the V8.

Stinger2011

Established Member
+1... the closer they get to me the slower i'll go.

Same here. I get aggravated pretty quickly by stuff like that.

It's like when someone's rushing to take my turn at a small town 4 way with no lights, so I rush out, get in the middle of the lanes if no traffic, and drive 5 mph til I take the next turn. I've gotta road rage problem sometimes...

Fassssst

Established Member
Same here. I get aggravated pretty quickly by stuff like that.

It's like when someone's rushing to take my turn at a small town 4 way with no lights, so I rush out, get in the middle of the lanes if no traffic, and drive 5 mph til I take the next turn. I've gotta road rage problem sometimes...

Yeah , its nice to know I can play with 'em if they DO try to pass !!! lol

Stinger2011

Established Member
Yeah , its nice to know I can play with 'em if they DO try to pass !!! lol

I've gotta buddy that's into bikes. Whenever someone drives like a douche around him, like one of these young punks in a lifted truck, he'll slow down, let them blow passed him, and then pass them again. He repeats it til they get the point and back off.

His brother just drives side by side with the person and humps his seat while making eye contact. Good stuff.

gijoey

The tuned so is pretty quick. Not gonna lie. As for tailgaters. That's why I love my cummins. Couple quick rolls on the throttle and they are slamming on their brakes because they can't see.

Users who are viewing this thread