Audi gets destroyed

h2opoloplyr_11

Established Member
holy sh*t!!!!! :eek: thats sum serious crap.......dam! same thing happened here in riverside, ca about a year ago. instead of a tree, the car sandwiched a toll road pole......

Last edited:

35TH BIRD

Established Member
That looks like that other post with the red BMW or whatever it was wrapped around a tree. I think that it was set up, hopefully Im right, because that would be a terrible accident!:(

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Thats some serious speed to get the door to wrap around and stick to that tree like that! Not the way I care to go out...

Chris

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by JaysGreenLX
Wow that is really bad.

I can't imagine anyone making out of that wreck.:eek:

There were two white sheets on the ground in a few of the pics one looked like a tennis shoe was sticking out...I'd say the accupants didn't make it....:nonono:

JaysGreenLX

"Ugh Jerks"
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobrablack
There were two white sheets on the ground in a few of the pics one looked like a tennis shoe was sticking out...I'd say the accupants didn't make it....:nonono:

Hmmm I missed that. Sad:(

SVTman74

stupid people make me mad
Established Member
not how I would play pinball but. Seriously they would of had to of been travelling at a very high rate of speed. The driver did not use his best judgement and because of it an innocent was also killed:mj:

35TH BIRD

Established Member
I found this on that same site:

"It's a fake, reasons:

There is no blood.

There is no fuel/oil/water or anything. You will note the engine is clean of fluids as is the rear of the car (fuel tank) which has crashed backwards into a tree.

There is no glass. If you pay any attention to the scene you will notice there is no glass anywhere not in the car, on the ground or left in any of the frames.

The ground is unbroken. Given that most of the crashed components are sharp and quite heavy the ground is not broken, look again at the engine if that had flown out of the car and crashed into the gound... "

Sounds about right.....hopefully.

Emerald04Altima

Established Member
Originally posted by 35TH BIRD
I found this on that same site:

"It's a fake, reasons:

There is no blood.

There is no fuel/oil/water or anything. You will note the engine is clean of fluids as is the rear of the car (fuel tank) which has crashed backwards into a tree.

There is no glass. If you pay any attention to the scene you will notice there is no glass anywhere not in the car, on the ground or left in any of the frames.

The ground is unbroken. Given that most of the crashed components are sharp and quite heavy the ground is not broken, look again at the engine if that had flown out of the car and crashed into the gound... "

Sounds about right.....hopefully.

Why would someone spend all that time and $ to stage a fake accident? :shrug:

slick0478

Established Member
I think it is fake too...My reason is NO AIR BAGS ..I am sure that car has a few.... Or if it is real it was done on purpose with no driver...cause you can't fake taking bark off a tree like that and I've been around pleanty of accidents to know as who ever said blood there would be pleanty....
Slick

SVTman74

stupid people make me mad
Established Member
If it is staged ( hopefully) then the reasons could be 1. To show what spped/Drunk driving could do. for drivers ed. 2. Accident investigation training for the local PD :read: :shrug:

35TH BIRD

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTman74
If it is staged ( hopefully) then the reasons could be 1. To show what spped/Drunk driving could do. for drivers ed. 2. Accident investigation training for the local PD :read: :shrug:

I was thinking reason 1.

Users who are viewing this thread