ATV Trip- May 7th to Mtn Ridge ATV Trails

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
All,
I am planning an ATV trip back to Mountain Ridge ATV Trails, Mountain Ridge on May 7th, opening day. Let me know who's interested. As some of you may remember, a few of us went last year and had a blast. All ATVs, Dirt bikes, and UTVs are welcome to join us. There are campsites available with electric hook up or you can stay at the Indian Lakes Resort, Indian Lakes, right across the street from the ATV park.

Attending:
RAWSN8k- +3

Last edited:

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
i should be able to make it. May is going to be real busy for me. As of now i'm in for saturday leaving and camping till sunday like last time.

Is it the same price like last year, that was cheap for riding for 2 days

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Same price but the campsites are finished now. I'll stay with you as long as Tim doesn't sleep in the RV, damn that man can snore!!!!!!

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
i sold the RV...i might just camp in back of my truck

Well, in that case, I better get going on buying my toyhauler. Don't know if I will have it by then but I'll try. They are doing some upgrades that I requested on it and not sure if it will be done by then. I may be able to get my buddy's RV. I check into it and let you know.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Still no Jeeps allowed, huh?

:(

Not at Mtn Ridge. Trails are too narrow for jeeps. I am planning a trip to Rock Run in Altoona later this year and they have Jeep specific trails and rock crawls. Rock Run is over 8k acres so there are plenty of trails for ATVs and Jeeps.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Same price but the campsites are finished now. I'll stay with you as long as Tim doesn't sleep in the RV, damn that man can snore!!!!!!

Lol! But I'd imagine the food made it worth it. Count me out for this unfortunately. Having a long weekend in Deepcreek the week before with a bunch of Turkey Hunters. Will get my ATV fix for sure.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Tim,
The food was definately worth it! I don't think that I have ever eaten that good camping before! Wish you could make it but I understand. Maybe next time.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Well, looks like it's just Carlos and myself. Anyone else interested? You won't regret it.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Not at Mtn Ridge. Trails are too narrow for jeeps. I am planning a trip to Rock Run in Altoona later this year and they have Jeep specific trails and rock crawls. Rock Run is over 8k acres so there are plenty of trails for ATVs and Jeeps.

Hmm, don't think I've heard of this. Be sure to let me know!

flattrack53

Established Member
We just did our Rock Run trip. It was a blast like always! I have never been to mountain ridge. I wont be able to make it on that day.

Users who are viewing this thread