~~ attn Tampa Area Terminators! ~~

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
anyone wana set up a meet? i wana see all the fellow terminators in the area and get a ride in a kb'd terminator too :) im sure someone out here has one :coolman:

:beer:

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Saturdays...

Check the FL forum. There is a StangGang meet every Saturday nite. There is also a meet in Clermont on Tuesday nites.

svtnos1011

Established Member
NickFL said:
Check the FL forum. There is a StangGang meet every Saturday nite. There is also a meet in Clermont on Tuesday nites.
ya that meet on saturday nights is like almost a hour drive for me. im right in brandon to be exact :beer:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I will be back at my place in Clearwater from the 23rd thru the 26th.

-Jeff

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
We are getting new furniture, so I am not sure how much time I will have though.

-Jeff

TRBO VNM

just wait till NMRA in March and there will be plenty to hang with. I will be down there. making the plans now.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
I live in Lakeland and would like to meet up sometime on the weekend. Lets set something up.....

brainpa

Established Member
I would be happy to meet up...I live in Tampa (South Tampa, on the street that Berns is on). Just let me know or PM me for my phone #....

Yeah, lets get a "Gang" together...

-John

svtnos1011

Established Member
u guys wana set up something small like eat at a hooters and check out everyones stangs this coming sunday? im new to the area and dont know of any other meeting spots but im open for ideas! if anyone has AIM hit me up or shoot me a PM. lets get something together! id like to do a track day one day. im dying to hit up the track before it gets so damn hot out hehe.

my aim name: xp1frost

:rockon:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
03snake said:
Jeff,
Would like to get a close up of that paint job man. If you can make it out somewhere....

LOL. The cobra will not be making the trip, I will be taking a flight down. If and when the cobra goes to florida with me it will be on a flatbed. :)

-Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread