ATTN: SVTP members in the Houston and surrounding area

ddtcm

Dan
Established Member
Im looking to purchase a car from performance mustang in Houston and was wondering if anyone had some info about them,good or bad.I had a bad experience with another so called Cobra dealer in Dallas about 6 months ago and I'm kinda weary about driving 3 hours to look at another pile of wrecked shit that was made out to be pristine over the phone.
Its not a good feeling so any help would be great.

Thanks!

tj04cobra

Established Member
Don't waste your time with that place. Unless they have changed since the last time I went there to look at a car, doubtful. The cars they sell are over priced junk imo. Most of them at least. They look good on the innerwebs tho! The black 03 they have is nice looking on the computer screen. I'm surprised that with that milage they aren't asking more being a shithole dealer. What was the dealer you went to in Dallas?

Edit: as stated below the car i pointed out probably has a rebuilt title. It's safe to say you'd be pissed if you made the trip down to that shit hole to look at a car.

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
if you are referring to the place on 45 then like stated above, stay far away from that place. they are crooks and most of the vehicles there are rebuilt titles or washed back to clean.

Users who are viewing this thread