ATTN: SVT DEALERS - I'm in the market for a '10 GT500

IDGT500

Established Member
From what ive read it looks like most dealers are going to sell for just msrp. Of course there will be some who try to sell over but I dont think many right now are willing to pay any markup, especially after seeing what happened when the 07s were realesed, more people will be inclined to wait it out a little.

slingshot

Established Member
Yup. I'm shopping for a used '07-'08 right now... I've talked to several folks that paiid $5-10,000 over list for their cars. Were talked into it by the dealers and convinced that this would be an 'investment':dw:. I'm pricing these same cars with 1-3000 miles on them in mint shape, garaged/covered... for $31-32,000 for '07 models, $35,000 or so for '08's. The approaching release of the redesigned 2010's and this brutal economy have driven values way down. No way on God's green earth would I pay over list for any car right now (ever for that matter!)... in fact I would beat a good discount out of them using the pricing/value history of the '07-'09 cars as ammunition.

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
There are 3 on Ebay right now. said the should all be delivered around the 4th of April. Average price looks to be around $55K.

Last edited:

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member

CAPTAIN JACK

Established Member
I have 2 on order for clients..good ole C. Shelby has added a fee for his name $750.00
per car...Ford cut production by 40% on the Mustang...so there will be fewer available
than 2009 which was about 3,000 total build. Good price around msrp which is stated
above, " if " the dealer can get them, they are on allocation from Ford

aquack

Established Member
gt 500

I have a grabber blue whit stripe car coming. It is being built Ma11 and arriving around May 20th. It stickers at 49 and some change. Only options are the car cover and hid lights. I will sell it fo 51000

runin1320

sTaNGs OwNs JoO!
Established Member
I have a grabber blue whit stripe car coming. It is being built Ma11 and arriving around May 20th. It stickers at 49 and some change. Only options are the car cover and hid lights. I will sell it fo 51000

:lol:

I'm glad I got another 2003 Cobra. I could not deal with another round of ADM's.

Good luck with the sale! I like dealers like this 'cause I can drive by and see GT500's all the time since they never sell. In 20 years there will be just a little rust pile which was once a GT500.

:beer:

TFStang

Established Member

Good luck with that one. I guess your screen name says it all. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread