Attn: SO CAL O.C. L's

wayboarder

Established Member
It was 1230 at night and I had just made a right onto Leffingwell from Valley View and I passed a smog shop on the right in Whittier. The lights were all on in the smog shop and there was a 60's stang, a black lightning, a GT500 and what looked to be a cobra inside with all the bay doors open. Looked odd and I was wondering if the L was on this site or the GT5 hundo. It was a good collection of ford guys in a smog check shop?

wayboarder

Established Member
Thats what Im hoping for, Because If I can get in with a smog shop, it will be much cheaper to get around the smog nazis here in California (C.A.R.B.) that and it would benefit a few other local L owners,

Of which.... 02Silverbullit, did you ever get smogged and registered?

02SILVERBULLET

horsepower addict
Established Member
funny, i almost didnt bother with this thread,

yeah i got it done, 260 bux and a beer, bunch of headache at the dmv, since it had been soo long. next step is to get the issues ironed out with my new to me personal plates....

wayboarder

Established Member
funny, i almost didnt bother with this thread,

yeah i got it done, 260 bux and a beer, bunch of headache at the dmv, since it had been soo long. next step is to get the issues ironed out with my new to me personal plates....

I finally got to take care of the switchover from VA plates to CA plates this week, and my previous 150 dollar smog shop got stung. Not looking forward to it one bit.:whine:

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
wayboarder,

I live in La Habra for the time being, till our Condo is ready in Santa Ana, I never seen the place youre talking about, have you went back to see if they can handle your Smog?

JoeLee

wayboarder

Established Member
I didnt end up going there. I hit up a friend that did some heavy hitting honda's (an oxymoron) hook me up with his guy. Cost 150 but its all done finally. Ill be rolling back there in a month for the syclone.

Users who are viewing this thread