Attn S. Indiana and surrounding area members

jershelb

Established Member
I will be making a trip to Total Performance in Evansville IN for some dyno tuning this Saturday. Are there any members close by that area that would like to join me and a few buddies for a cruise, some dyno action, and good food? Let me know!

-Jeremy

mtb01

Established Member
I might be if the weather is worth a hoot. PM me some more details. How much for the pulls on the dyno and are they predator or sct etc. I'm just accross the river from louisville in New Albany.

wuplash

Established Member
i'am 10 miles from there shop and drove by there about 4 weeks ago and the place they were at on vogel rd was deserted.did they move or go out of business???

jershelb

Established Member
Sorry for the delay guys.
We will be leaving west ky around 10am, and should arrive around 11:30. Here are some rough rates on their dyno:
1 pull - ~$35
3 pulls - ~$75
unlimited hour - ~$125

They are a certified predator / diablo tuner and use a brand new dynojet w/ muffler a/f sniffer.

As for their location, they relocated to their new building. Here is their new address and contact information:
825 East Franklin Street, 47711
812-491-3966

Let me know!

dg98gt

Established Member
They are over off of virginia and highway 41....somewhere. Call the number 812-491-3966, and they can give better directions.

dragaddict

Stock, a four letter word
Established Member

jershelb

Established Member
mtb01 said:
I'm in!! Give me a time we could meet when you are coming across the bridge.

Sent you PM! We will be coming up PENNYRILE PKWY N / US-41 N to Virginia Street.

Camaro99SS

Established Member
I live about 20 minutes from Total and go there on occassion. If you guys are still planning on coming over Saturday, I can meet you all there. I wouldn't mind losing to a few 03/04 Cobras. :D

Jason

Camaro99SS

Established Member
mtb01 said:
I'll be there if this crappy weather will go away!

Your car is sharp! Start driving it more often so the warranty will run out sooner. After all it deserves a pulley and a ported Eaton. :-D I wish I knew you were leaving early as I would have hurried up and got my plugs changed faster so we could have run them on your way out.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread