Attn: Ohio Mustangers

MODCOBRA

Established Member
The Spring Smackdown series continues Friday, May 21st at Norwalk Raceway Park, Norwalk, Ohio. Racing will be from 9-4:00 pm with Norwalks normal test n tune to follow at 5 pm. We will be running test n tune sessions all day with selected grudge matches in the afternoon. It is not unusual to get 30 passes in at this event. Gates will open at 8:00 am.

Note: This is an IHRA track and is famous for its "hook" so come prepared!!!

Pricing for the event again will be $40.00 with no spectator/crew fee. There will be no official tech. I do, however, expect you to come prepared with the correct safety equipment for you cars ET.

Please reply here if you would like to attend and I will add you to the list.

Hope to see you there,

Ben Dorn

MODCOBRA

Established Member
Thanks for the reply Marc....I will put you on the list. Mind giving me your last name??? Hope to see some other 03 owners there as well.

Ben Dorn

MODCOBRA

Established Member
additional hi-lites

Dr. Jamie Meyer stated that there is a 90% chance that he will be at this event looking for feature cars for 5.0/SF Magazine.

We already have 7 big bore and big bore stroker modular cars signed up for a shootout.

We have an 8.0 sec grudge race set up with Dave King (4.6L/ATI) Vs. James Hensler (5.0L BB/nx)

Fox Lake Performance will be on the property with their latest modular offerings included the new intake.

Barry and Roxanne Shepard will be there. They more than likely will be bring Dan Millen from Livernois Motorsports and his SSO car for a few passes.

Come and join the fun.

Ben Dorn

Users who are viewing this thread