Attn: Kobe Bryant

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Althought I personally do not like that guy or his team, Im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. I have seen more then a few cases where all the so called victims want is to extort some money out of a wealthy man.

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by Ghoust
Althought I personally do not like that guy or his team, Im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. I have seen more then a few cases where all the so called victims want is to extort some money out of a wealthy man.

I agree, but still, they need to investigate.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member

Exactly, they do need to look into the case but my guess is that Kobe is not guilty. Its on of 2 things 1) he had an affair with her and now is not in contact with her and shes pissed. Or 2)she is just a money hungry little biatch.
Watch when they show the picture of her, she will look like a broke a$$ Sea-Donkey. And then you'll know if its 1 or 2

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Plenty of people have watched Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant drive to the hoop. Now, some have seen him drive to the altar -- or at least away from it. Bryant, 22, was married to Vanessa Laine, an 18-year-old high school student, in a private ceremony in front of about a dozen people at St. Edward Roman Catholic Church in Dana Point, Calif. No word on whether Shaq was best man. After the nuptials, the happy couple scooted off in Bryant's black Ferrari. That was when Tim Foley, 42, and fiancee Karin Isaacson, 41 -- who plan to marry at the same church -- saw the Bryants making their exit. Thinking ahead to the upcoming NBA playoffs, Foley said, "Go Lakers!" -- drawing a smile from Bryant. Now that the wedding is over, the Bryants can settle in and start enjoying

I was just looking at this story nad ran past Kobe Bryants wife.. He married an 18 year old high schooler ! Found that kinda intresting. How does a High Schooler get her claws in an NBA player?

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member

I agree with this, we'll just have to wait and see if this is true or if some 19 year old doesn't want to work and feels like trying to accuse someone rich.

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
I would hate the allegations are true but I think that time and investigation will prove that things are not as they seem. Kobe is a monster on the court, but he is not the typical NBAer (read: parties, women, fast cars [well, maybe a fast car...he is a millionaire], etc.) off the court.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Screw the Constitution and the presumption of innocence! Anybody unlucky enough to get their name in the papers associated with a crime, even in a misprint, deserves a trial and hanging. And not necessarily in that order!

I sure am glad the schools stopped teaching *Civics* classes. I wouldn't want anybody confused about how a *Free* country should be run.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
Last basketball player that isn't a criminal.
:??: What about Tim Duncan, David Robinson (ok, retired), and the rest of the World Champion San Antonio Spurs? Current group has had NO run-ins with the law (none since Dennis Rodman left in the late '90s)...

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
He married an 18 year old high schooler ! Found that kinda intresting. How does a High Schooler get her claws in an NBA player?

They were high school sweethearts. I think he even went to her prom or something similar to it.

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I remain confident that he will be exonerated of all charges,if charges are ever even filed. This is a typical case of a woman seeking money,likely for being spurned by her lover of sorts. Just ask Iron Mike,he's the poster/whipping boy for what happens when you don't lick the dirt from the girl's back when she's done being a whore with you.

I agree with Jimbo about the Spurs BTW. Very good batch of guys on that team.

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
Originally posted by TTAFB_SVT
I agree with Jimbo about the Spurs BTW. Very good batch of guys on that team.

There are actually a lot of good guys in the NBA but the bad ones get all of the press. I guess that it is not fun writing of court stuff about people like KG, Grant Hill, Karl Malone, John Stockton, Yao Ming, Ben Wallace, Steve Nash, Dirk Nowitzki, etc.

darkcrayz

Established Member
Kobe and his wife were dating before he became a star, that is how she got her 'claws' in him.

And this lady just wants cash.

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
No wonder she was bragging about his "manhood" just days later. Personally,I'm surprised there was anything left to sustain trauma. Whore.

Users who are viewing this thread