Attn: FlaSVT

Jim@JDM

Insane SVT Poster
Rick,

This is my reply to yours on NLOC.

You have orderd a bunch of stuff from us.
Your first order included a chip reburn, T/B, and a lower pulley.
Your second purchase was a line Mod Valve.
Then you orderd a set of tail lights.
The tail lights where shipped to you on June 25th and not billed till June 27th.
The only problem here was the pulley.
I shipped you our pulley and five weeks later you shipped it back and said you would like a cage installed on it.
We are still waiting for our cages to come in.

Your post on NOLC you stated that you had to make a negative comment to get a response. I can tell you, your comment worked.
We were on NOLC for a couple of days and we had sixty post in our section.
Then you made your post along with Bulldog and now we have sixty-three posts.
I have spoken to you several time on the phone. You said you would like a cage on your pulley, my only mistake was telling you that we were having them made.I should have told you that you had to use our installer tools, because till this date the cages are not in yet even thou the manufactor was suppose to have them to our door three weeks ago.
I know you read my post seven months ago telling everybody the issues that I was having with the pulley and if they could not wait then they could have a refund.
According to the tracking number you received your pulley two months ago.
Sence you already have Sal's pulley you could of asked us for a refund.After speeking to you on the phone I know you really wanted a pulley with a crankshaft support bracket, maybe we should of just refunded you till the cages came in.
Both of us should have done some better thinking .
The difference being that I would never post something negative about you.
I will be in Florida November 25th Thru December 1st.
Maybe you, me and Bulldog can meet up, and you can have first hand look at the Supercharger.

In the future we can work things out together,I do have seven incoming phone lines.

Jim@JDM

FlaSVT

Moderator - 2nd Gen Forum
Established Member
I had hoped it would stay over on NLOC and die but it popped up here for some reason. I thought we worked this out and agreed on Friday on how this was going to be resolved. This is the last I'm going to say about this and if it's ok with you Jim, I think it should be locked and left alone.

from JDM -

Rick,

This is my reply to yours on NLOC.

You have orderd a bunch of stuff from us.
Your first order included a chip reburn, T/B, and a lower pulley.
Your second purchase was a line Mod Valve.
Then you orderd a set of tail lights.
This is all true and I believe I said that I have order several items from you. In fact I even said I like your products and have them on my truck.
The tail lights where shipped to you on June 25th and not billed till June 27th.
Not sure why the billing delay would happen but thank you for your quick response on this order. The lights arrived in perfect shape and look great on the truck.

The only problem here was the pulley.
I shipped you our pulley and five weeks later you shipped it back and said you would like a cage installed on it.
The pulley you shipped was sent back to you within a couple of days after I received it. If there was a 5 week delay from when you shipped it to when I returned it I can’t explain that. I can tell you that I returned the pulley on Sept 6th by Priority US Mail and was delivered to you on Sept 8th. Here’s the Priority Mail tracking number 03001290000732920480. You can check it on www.usps.com . Can you post the tracking number for when you shipped it so I can see when it was received?

We are still waiting for our cages to come in.
I believe this is what you told me when I spoke with you on Friday.

Your post on NOLC you stated that you had to make a negative comment to get a response. I can tell you, your comment worked.
Jim, here’s what I said “From what I've seen, the only people that get taken care of are the ones that bitch and throw a big as fit in public. So, I guess that's what I'm down to. All I want is what I paid for last December. I don't think that's out of line.” Where in that statement does it say anything about needing to make a negative statement? What that says is you have to make some noise to be taken seriously on this pulley issue.
We were on NOLC for a couple of days and we had sixty post in our section.
Then you made your post along with Bulldog and now we have sixty-three posts.
Site traffic has been down for everyone the last couple of days. Notice that there are not many posts in here this weekend.

I have spoken to you several time on the phone. You said you would like a cage on your pulley, my only mistake was telling you that we were having them made.I should have told you that you had to use our installer tools, because till this date the cages are not in yet even thou the manufactor was suppose to have them to our door three weeks ago.
Last December is when you should have told people that you didn’t really plan to provide a cage with the pulley, even though you were pitching that way. It’s probably not the best idea to sell something and then change your mind on what it is you’re selling after you have taken the money. I and I didn’t just decide that I’d really like my pulley on a cage. I decided that back last Dec. when I purchased a pulley on a cage.

I know you read my post seven months ago telling everybody the issues that I was having with the pulley and if they could not wait then they could have a refund.
Yes you did say that and yes I did read it, and I chose to wait because I wanted the product I was sold. Which in this case was a pulley and cage. I wanted the JDM product and I still want the JDM product. Do you have any idea why that would be? It was sold as being the best complete pulley setup and I wanted the best so I waited. You make good stuff Jim, I’ve never questioned that.

According to the tracking number you received your pulley two months ago.
This is true and according to the tracking number I posted above I sent it back 2 months ago. That was done with your promise that you’d get it on a cage and have it sent right back out. In the middle of this time you were in Texas so I had to wait to contact you when you got back, which I did. That is when I was told cages would be arriving at your shop in 1-1/2 weeks. By the way, when were you in Texas?

Sence you already have Sal's pulley you could of asked us for a refund.
What does having a PSP pulley on my truck have to do with the pulley/cage I purchased from you? I must be missing the point here. I’m not going to go into what I was told about running a pulley without a cage, but I will say that after hearing how bad that was on the front crank bearings I knew I still wanted the JDM pulley/cage setup.
After speeking to you on the phone I know you really wanted a pulley with a crankshaft support bracket, maybe we should of just refunded you till the cages came in.
I really wanted it because that’s what I paid for and what I was told I would get. If you remember, I told you this past Friday to just go ahead and send me the pulley and tool because I had purchased a stock pulley/cage and would just modify that one. Your reply was I’m sending you the pulley on a cage because that’s what I said I’d do. You know I really gained some respect for you at that point. You really intended to do what you had promised. You got major points in my book after that.

Both of us should have done some better thinking .
The difference being that I would never post something negative about you.
I don’t believe I said anything that wasn’t the truth. If you read the rest of the posts you will see that I said I’m not bashing your business or service on anything other than this pulley issue. You should also notice that I have not posted about this issue on any other board and this is the first I’ve said about it since I spoke to you on Friday. As far as I’m concerned this was settled after we spoke on Friday.

I will be in Florida November 25th Thru December 1st.
Maybe you, me and Bulldog can meet up, and you can have first hand look at the Supercharger.
To be honest, I don’t really have any interest in the supercharger, but I’ll probably stop by and say hello.

In the future we can work things out together,I do have seven incoming phone lines.

Jim@JDM
I have no doubts.

Jim@JDM

Insane SVT Poster
FlaSVT,

Being a Moderator gives you the abillity to police your section, maybe e-mail people that like to start negitive unnessary threads, not join in on them.

I notice you still left Bulldogs thread go in your section, you even joined in on it, both here, SVTand on NLOC.

You did not post a thread yourself about the pulley you jumped in on Bulldogs for what ?
I even made a post jokenly to Bulldog on the Supercharger and if he is your buddy and you need to follow his lead then maybe you should give up your moderator status because if you are going to join in with them,then maybe your section does not need a moderator.

You were in on it from the start.That is why he posted it in your section not mine.

If your going to take on the job as moderator do the job and do it right, not use it to your benifit.

Hope this helps.

Jim@JDM

FlaSVT

Moderator - 2nd Gen Forum
Established Member
Jim, for the second time, I'm not a moderator in the 2nd Gen forum on NLOC. That's not my forum. Can I make that any more clear for you? You were told that by the moderators over on NLOC and I'd bet Mr. Hart would tell you that as well, so I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish by spreading this discussion to this site. I thought we discussed this and had it settled on Friday but for some reason it keeps coming up.

As for Bulldogs post in this forum, yes I did reply http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7851. Boy I guess that "Hmmmmm" was more controversial than I thought. I apologize for saying something as aweful as "Hmmmmm" It' won't happen again.

I'm not really sure why you think I'm responsible for Bulldog. He can post whatever the mods allow him to post on NLOC. Once again Jim, that's not my forum so the fact that Bulldog posted in there was his choice, not mine. You're really starting to reach on this one Jim and you're starting to sound like you have a little paranoia going on.

From Jim - You were in on it from the start.That is why he posted it in your section not mine.
Read my lips Jim, the 2nd Gen forum on NLOC is not my forum. I'm not a moderator there. I've not said anything in reply to Bulldog on SVTPerformance except "Hmmmm". I didn't lock it because it wasn't out of line. Not every moderator uses the lock and delete method. I'v only locked on post in the forum, and oddly enough it was from Bulldog. How many have you locked and or deleted out of your forum? If you think I'm going to delete the post from Bulldog, I'm not. If if gets deleted then it will have been done by someone else.

From Jim - If your going to take on the job as moderator do the job and do it right, not use it to your benifit.
I'm not a mod over there Jim. So I can't give it up for you. I'm starting to get the idea that you really would like to be able to lock or delete anything that you don't like. And before you go accusing someone of using a forum or site to their benefit you might want to look in the mirror. You ever hear the phrase "The pot calling the kettle black"?

Like I said Jim, I thought we had discussed this and settled our issue on Friday. If you want to keep dragging it up then you ought to explain why. I'm over it as long as you do what you agreed to do when we spoke on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread