Attn: fake cobra owners!!!!

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
apparently we arent the only group with idiots trying to pretend to have the better car.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1476344

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

it must be a z06 he put the seats/badges/engine.... that makes it authentic right? :rollseyes

POSERS :kaboom: :loser:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
BLTONFirehawk said:
whats yours then a fake R
never fails.... thats always the first comment people make that cant argue with me. No. Like I have said 10000000000 times. I could care less if the guy liked the z06 body kit, I could care less if a gt owner likes the 03 cobra front bumper but the minute they rebadge a lesser car makes them an loser.

So to answer you post, no if I wanted an R clone which was only offerend in 1 color I would have run the r wind and painted my car performance red.:read: And not to mention I didnt rebadge my car or run R seats either

If thats all you got for me you might as well delete your account and never come back.

BLTONFirehawk

Established Member
VenomousSVT said:
never fails.... thats always the first comment people make that cant argue with me. No. Like I have said 10000000000 times. I could care less if the guy liked the z06 body kit, I could care less if a gt owner likes the 03 cobra front bumper but the minute they rebadge a lesser car makes them an loser.

So to answer you post, no if I wanted an R clone which was only offerend in 1 color I would have run the r wind and painted my car performance red.:read: And not to mention I didnt rebadge my car or run R seats either

If thats all you got for me you might as well delete your account and never come back.

Wow someone is on their rag.....listen buddy I was just kidding with you, get a clue......

delete my account and never come back???:rollseyes YES SIR Mr. Keeper of the Internet.....wow ok buddy, you are quite a toughguy.....sorry I dont take the internet as seriously as you....:rollseyes

as for the Z06, I guess its cool minus the badges...

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Thats quite a good fake. I give the guy props for effort. He either spent some hardcore money buying all the Z06 parts or hardcore money converting his Z into a vert. Never know, carvaggio has already made a targa C6Z, and they make a vert C5Z...

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
BLTONFirehawk said:
Wow someone is on their rag.....listen buddy I was just kidding with you, get a clue......

delete my account and never come back???:rollseyes YES SIR Mr. Keeper of the Internet.....wow ok buddy, you are quite a toughguy.....sorry I dont take the internet as seriously as you....:rollseyes

as for the Z06, I guess its cool minus the badges...
without any indication as to whether or not you were kidding means I can take it any way it strikes me... just like my comment to you. What if I said I was equally joking in return.... you could never fully know without the occasional :D to end it off pointing that it may have been a joke back.

if your only kidding then try and point it out next time

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
is that a real LS7 in there or just the valve covers?
nahh it is a real ls7... the guy really did his homework and for that I give him props.... but he loses it all as soon as he put fake badges on the car.

BLTONFirehawk

Established Member
VenomousSVT said:
without any indication as to whether or not you were kidding means I can take it any way it strikes me... just like my comment to you. What if I said I was equally joking in return.... you could never fully know without the occasional :D to end it off pointing that it may have been a joke back.

if your only kidding then try and point it out next time

Its obvious u were not kidding in that situation

next time try to no get so BUTTHURT over nothing.....

Users who are viewing this thread