Attn Columbus Dyno Dudes....

CountySoldier

500 RWHP SVT COBRA
Established Member
Hey guys I have a video put together but not enough space on my site to host it. Can anyone help? Also, I do have some pics posted of the dyno day...in the pics section.Columbus Dyno Day

Last edited:

JNY XXX

Sorry, Scott, I can't host it. I check around to see if someone would be willing to host it. Thanks for putting it together, though - that and for the pics, which I'm on my way to check out now.

BTW, the restored search function is great, huh? Now, I just search threads for "Columbus" as opposed to wading through page after page of threads trying to manually locate threads that we're posting in.

JNY XXX

You know, Scott, you may want to post and ask in the pics/vids section if someone would be willing to host it. (You may have done this already.) I'm thinking that, by posting there, you'll have more "viewing traffic" and thus a greater likelihood of someone offering server space to host the vid.

JNY XXX

Okay, just realized that you've hosted the pics of the dyno day on your website, not in the pics/vids section on this site (i.e., svtperformance.com).

Those pics are great - the slide show function on your site is very cool. The procession of Cobras (and the GT) coming down the drive would have made for a really bad ass photo were it not for the Mitsubishi and the Buick that were stuck in there. (Though, it's actually my g/f in the Mitsubishi, so I can't diss on it that bad.)

Thanks for putting together the pics. If we happen to get together for that cook out, we'll take some more pics at QS&L or something.

Users who are viewing this thread