Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Black Stang 97

Established Member
I'll be there. Friend with the fox and co worker with the cobra vert are going as well.

Mach 1 & terminator friend are pending.

32VALVR

Mach On!
Established Member
So only 4 of us showed but we had a great time! We talked Stangs for hours without a "you want to run", etc.
We discussed the lack of other SFV owners or Stangs in general that didn't show. We have decided on these possible solution's.
Lets make it it once a month on the the third Wednesday of each month instead of weekly?
If you would prefer a different location, we are open to that, please post your opinion.
As stated prior, we really enjoy our Mustang chat and its almost like being at the track talk.
So please join on and half some fun with us!
We are open to suggestion. :rockon:

Black Stang 97

Established Member
Yeah considering not many have shown up in the past few weeks, I think monthly may be better. We also considered changing the location to In n Out on Tampa (by Costco). Food is about half the cost of Bob's and there is also enough parking there.

What does everyone think?

Peetiewonder

RoofGone GeorgeJefferson
Established Member
I don't have a problem with paying for bobs, the manager is really cool and if we're doing it monthly it's not a huge issue.

LethLByt

VENOM ADDICTS ANNONYMOUS
Established Member
Monthly sounds better, I have been busy Wednesday nights and have not been able to make it. Wouldn't mind a new location either!

32VALVR

Mach On!
Established Member
Okay so monthly it is. I totally agree with George that we should stay @Bobs. Frank the manager and his staff have been very good to us, comping us appetizers and great service should be respected!
That being said, shall we say third Wed. monthly?? Chime in if it doesn't work for you. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread