ATTN: All Our DFX Customers and Future DFX Customers

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Dear Customers,

We would like to first thank you for purchasing the DFX combo from us at our Group Purchase rate here on SVT Performance, and showing your support to us here at Lethal Performance. However in the middle of our Group Purchase our competitors started offering the same exact package at a considerably lower rate and it was brought to my attention from a customer, I am proud to say he wasnt complaining but rather giving me the heads up. So here at Lethal Performance we think the right thing to do is address the situation and take care of our customers as I don't want them to have any regrets from ordering the kits from us. So if you ordered a full kit from us (DFX, Pressure Plate, TOB, and Fidanza Flywheel) we will email you a coupon worth $40 that you may use on any product on our site. Furthermore we have 3 kits available, and while we are still going to charge the $790 for the kit as it wouldnt be fair to our previous customers, you as well will recieve the $40 coupon. We hope this shows you our customers how important y'all are to us and that we are infact loyal to you all and not just selling you parts.

THE GP WILL BE VALID UNTIL 8-10-05

Thank You,
Derek & The Lethal Camp :beer:

Last edited:

djtyau

Established Member
Now that is customer service! You should teach other businesses how to keep their customers happy! You guys rock!! :rockon:

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
I haven't made up my mind yet to order this...

HOWEVER!!!

There is NO question WHO I will be ordering it from...you all just plain rock!
Period.

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
postban said:
Very classy thing to do.
and a nice way to put it instead of trashing the competition... owning my own business I know how that shit works... VERY TOP NOTCH!!! :beer:

GodStang

Established Member
That is great guys. I had tried to ask yall earlier if yall did match but L.L. edited my post. The reason I asked is mine is on back order. I did not mean for it to come across rude. I will see if mine is still on backorder and if it is I will order one of yalls. Yall are top notch. I have many parts left to order. I will go browse your site and find what parts I need so I can give a company that cares about there customers so busniess.

BoneCrusher

Established Member
You guys are doing it right. This is what happens when fellow Cobra enthusiasts start their own performance shop business. You guys know these little things will repay you ten fold down the road. Keep up the good work guys and if you guys continue this kind of customer appreciation after you become extremely busy it would be that much more impressive.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks to everyone for all of your support!!

We will continue to do our best in providing you with awesome prices and top notch customer service. If you need anything at all please feel free to contact us.. It been a pleasure dealing with so many great customers already and hopefully we will get the opportunity to assist each and every one of you!! Thanks. Jared and the Lethal Crew

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I got my DFX setup from the folks at Lethal Performance too and their service is unmatched... This is just another example of the backbone of their business !!! Very classy move my friends...

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
xtremejc said:
I got my DFX setup from the folks at Lethal Performance too and their service is unmatched... This is just another example of the backbone of their business !!! Very classy move my friends...

Thanks JC! :rockon:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
thats a ****ing sweet deal. *edited because Jared didn't want to make Derek cry.

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Wow, very nice of you guys.

Anyone reading this thread and hasn't heard the word or experienced it themselves, make no mistake, LTHL Performance is the real deal. If they stock a part you need, do yourself a favor and get it from people who watch their shipments and follow-up with you to make sure everything is 100% upon your completion.

Thanks again for all your help Jared/LTHL team,

James

Last edited:

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Y'see, now THAT'S customer service! It sounds like my stock Ford clutch is about to pack up and move on soon, I may just pick one up from you guys and have one waiting for when the stocker gives up. You guys just guaranteed a purchace from at least one person, me.

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread