ATTN: '96-'98 & '03-'04 COBRA OWNERS........ACCUFAB THROTTLE BODY SALE!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Blow Racing

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
96-98and03-04-Accufab-speci.jpg

Wylde Horses

4.56 gear advocate
Established Member
CobraKai said:
What hp gains could I expect on a stock 97 cobra with no other mods?

With no other mods, absolutely no dyno-proven gains have ever been seen on an n/a Cobra with a new TB. The stock unit actually flows quite well. Even after all the bolt-ons, and a short-runner intake, you'll see maybe 5-10 hp. If you get a supercharger, then a TB really starts to make a difference.

Basically it's a mod to leave till the end. Your money is better spent elsewhere at this point.

Wylde Horses

4.56 gear advocate
Established Member
Black98COBRA said:
i think we all know your web address by now. we only see it 1000 times on every thread you create.

Don't rag on him too bad. He was spamming pretty bad at first, but he's toned that down quite a bit (thanks, BTW). As he's a paying vendor, he has the right to advertise in the forums if he wants. Helps keep SVTP going so we can use it for free. :banana: :pepper: :beer:

Joe Blow Racing

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Wylde Horses said:
Don't rag on him too bad. He was spamming pretty bad at first, but he's toned that down quite a bit (thanks, BTW). As he's a paying vendor, he has the right to advertise in the forums if he wants. Helps keep SVTP going so we can use it for free. :banana: :pepper: :beer:

Thanks for the comments. In the beginning we certainly did hit the ground running with SVT. :) Things have slown up a bit now. For now on I think we will use "Bump" rather then "www.joeblowracing.com" since it disturbs some people.

Happy New Years,
JBR Sales

Users who are viewing this thread