Attn: 95R Cobra owners.

95rcobra

I sold my 95R last year and have not been around these parts lately. I do miss the R crowd and hope to be back again someday. I had listed some 95R parts in the Market section recently but just wanted to make some 95R owners aware of them if they went unseen. All the parts I have are brand new. listed as follows:

1-95R radiator and de-gas bottle.
1- set of 95R ignition wires
1- brass terminal Dist. cap and rotor.

also I have 2 R posters that I would like to move. one is the Posse poster with the 95R's on it. that poster is in near mint condition. the other is a 93R poster in mint condition.

As far as the parts go I would be looking for any reasonable offers on the Radiator and all other parts would be included in the price. But not the posters.

Any interest please send me a PM.

Thanks, Steve C.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
If anyone wants to save shipping on these parts, and would like them delivered to autobahn or summit point, I'd be glad to get them from steve and bring them along....

95rcobra

NJ2000R said:
If anyone wants to save shipping on these parts, and would like them delivered to autobahn or summit point, I'd be glad to get them from steve and bring them along....

Thanks Ken,
I appreciate that help. Hope to see you soon at Rhodes.

Steve.

Cobra-R

Established Member
NJ2000R said:

Ken,
Will you bring the stuff to the Autobauhn for me?

Thanks, Brian

Last edited:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
for you??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no problem! It'll cost you a REAL :beer: though..... ;-)

LogiWorld123

Established Member
cobra1993svt said:
Havent figured out how 2 PM anyone yet. How much for the 93R poster?

Click their name and then on the drop down menu hit "send a private message"

:beer:

95rcobra

Brian,
Sent you a PM and thanks again. also thanks to Ken for the assistance. that saves some potential headaches.

Cobra1993svt,
I will send you a PM about the posters shortly.

I also forgot about one more part that I have if anyone is interested in restoring a 95R to original or changing back to the stock exhaust system. I have a new set of catback exhaust for the 95R in perfect condition. I checked some Ford parts websites today and this system is getting real expensive. $640 for the two catback pipes. I want to move my set and would like $250 for it. any interest in that send me a PM.

thanks again to everyone and I do miss hangin here.

Later, Steve C.

Users who are viewing this thread