***ATTENTION All New Jersey and NJ Area Driver!***

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
This is no bullshit. This is no chain letter or e-mail. This come directly from ME.

This past week, my lead installers for my company was in a New Jersey State Troopers home. This email went out to all my installers that drive in New Jersey.

To North Atlantic installers:

I was doing an install last week for a New Jersey State trooper. While I was there, he told me that starting this Monday, May 2, Jersey will launch a 30 day speeding ticket frenzy. The state estimates that 9 million dollars will be generated in speeding tickets. 1 million will go to pay state troopers over time. There will 50 state troopers on duty at all times patrolling the 9 main intersections and highways. They are the following:

I-295 north and south

1-95 (Jersey Turnpike) north and south

1-80 east and west

I-287 north and south

I-78 east and west

1-195 east and west

1-280 east and west

Rt. 130 north and south

Garden State Parkway north and south

I’m warning everyone now that 5 mph above the limit can justify a ticket and every state trooper is supposed to pull a car over and write a ticket every 10 minutes. They have issued 30 brand new unmarked Crown Victoria cruisers and are bring in all their part timers on full time. If you work in New Jersey, New York, or CT, you must take one of there interstates, routes, or parkways. It’s up to you how fast you are doing when they do. I was told 101.5 FM confirmed all of this. So be safe and don’t forget speeding tickets are on you. You’ve been warned. Good Luck

mers1083

Established Member
i got caught racing tonight on the parkway! i know it was stupid but this guy in a 05 GT kept messing with me so i had to lay down all 633 whp on his ass. Next thing i know were both pulled over. I got a ticket for going 98 mph.... i got off easy to. i could have gotten wreckless driving, speeding, no front plate ( NJ sucks) and something with my registration. ohh and there was an Acura integra involved in the race to that smoked the 05 GT and of course he got away. Well i know it was stupid and i shouldn't have done it but lets see what happends now.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
hahahah way to go Mers

front plates to suck :poke: you could have also gotten drag racing if you hit 100+

mers1083

Established Member
Black96SVT said:
hahahah way to go Mers

front plates to suck :poke: you could have also gotten drag racing if you hit 100+
Yeah i am lucky he didn't radar me a second later or he would have really gotten me good. If i was spraying my methanol i deff would have been going over 100 when he did get me. well i guess i kinda lucked out. Oh well its just stupid, we should all just save it for the track. But its just so addicting though!!!

8ate8

Established Member
Wonderful.. i drive 287 and the parkway going to/coming from work, and i'm on 130, 78 and 95 in the work van all the time.

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
8ate8 said:
Wonderful.. i drive 287 and the parkway going to/coming from work, and i'm on 130, 78 and 95 in the work van all the time.
Yeah I've got 5-6 vans in the area all the time. i sen an email out to all my NJ workers.

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
thx for the warning.

thing is weather its announced or not this BS happens every yr.

as soon as it starts getting warmer the ticket books come out.

Users who are viewing this thread