ATT SVT owners

snkchmr 1

Guys we have the top open that would hold 35-50 cars we are looking to fill it with SVT cars & trucks. This is the spot next to Hooters. Pypes, Ford Racing, Ford apparel rig & the SVT cobra club will also be up there.

More details soon.

GodStang

Established Member
I have a SVT and will be there. For info on the car pick up August 5.0 Magazine page 118 :-D

Last edited:

snkchmr 1

This is not an extra area.
We have always used it to park cars but thought we would put Cobras up there. This does not mean we now have extra spots in the show this offer would be for registered show & display cars only.

GodStang

Established Member
This is not an extra area.
We have always used it to park cars but thought we would put Cobras up there. This does not mean we now have extra spots in the show this offer would be for registered show & display cars only.

Ok I guess I misunderstood... I plan to take my 03 SVT Cobra and put it in the car show. I thought you were looking for SVT Cobras to put in your area. I am sorry I miss read it.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Would love to be in there too if you are taking 93 teal/blacks.

snkchmr 1

To be honest & fair to you guys we would rather when you show up ask if you would liked to be parked in the area. We want no disappointments. This area is not in the main show field.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I am not registered, but I usually park at hooters. Will this put me out of a spot??

We have 2 SVT cars that we park there usually.

Presteige

Established Member
Yeah we have never had to register to park there in the past? I think we will be fine. Maybe there just trying to prevent the minivans from pulling through again lol

Users who are viewing this thread