ATT San Diego: Cruise to Julian

Ford1288

Established Member
San Diego peeps check this out. Last cruise of the summer for a couple mustang clubs in the area. Starting at cars and coffee at JBA then taking the cruise to Julian afterwards. Sunday morning, August 10th. Everyone complains about San Diego being dead, here is your chance to participate and check out some nice cars. Ill be cruising in my T-top fox, hope to see some of you there.

http://www.wickedstangs.com/threads/aug-10-2014-julian-apple-pie-cruise-julian-ca.21963/

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
that's a very nice area to cruise around in. lots of nice, twisty roads, loads of fun for those that enjoy that type of driving. :)

Ford1288

Established Member
1 week from today. All are welcome. If you don't want to cruise but want to hang out for cars and coffee that's perfectly fine.

Ford1288

Established Member
I ended up not going on the cruise, but the turn out at cars and coffee was great. Glad some of you showed up.

laruei

Established Member
Damnit I saw your car Paul and figured you were going. :( Sorry man just saw your post.

I had two family members die on Friday and wasnt checking anything... I was in family mode on the drive anyways so not a ton much speeding was done.

Next time

wallie40

Established Member
Damnit I saw your car Paul and figured you were going. :( Sorry man just saw your post.

I had two family members die on Friday and wasnt checking anything... I was in family mode on the drive anyways so not a ton much speeding was done.

Next time

No worries. Ill text next time instead of post! :)

Users who are viewing this thread