ATSV world record 60-130 draggy pass

Black 03 Mach

Roll Tide
Established Member
Mine is tuned by trifecta, just got a boostane pro map ill use occasionally. Trifecta doesnt trip the flash counter so i retain warranty. Some shop ****ed up another's trifecta customer fuel cam install and he got GM to cover the longblock replacement.

OneSlowV

Established Member
Mine is tuned by trifecta, just got a boostane pro map ill use occasionally. Trifecta doesnt trip the flash counter so i retain warranty. Some shop ****ed up another's trifecta customer fuel cam install and he got GM to cover the longblock replacement.

Wow that’s very nice I’m sure these motors aren’t cheap. I went with the zzp fuel cam and lpfp . The gain on e85 is insane just as fast as my 6th gen with heads/cam setup . How you like the trifecta tune ?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

bullitt2735

Established Member
This is starting to become an embarrassment. Claiming world records on an App.

Welcome to technology? I don’t see how it’s an embarrassment. Dragy and vbox’s are extremely accurate and make it super easy to measure rolling times like 60-130 or 60-160. There’s no other easy way of measuring those times but using gps based system that they use. And they also are pretty dam close to actual 1/4 mile and 1/2 mile etc.

csc427

Established Member
This is starting to become an embarrassment. Claiming world records on an App. Im started to feel like gm guys are the new Honda racers of the 90s.
Not an app. It’s a separate gps device that displays its information via an app vs a display on the device. Been shown to be as accurate a VBOX. Which nobody disputes. Only ways I know to measure 60-130 is one of these 2 devices. You won’t find many people that have used draggy discredit them.

einehund

Established Member
Are races won 60-130? I've never seen that at any track. I've never seen that in any racing association's record books. Good for you for having a fast car. I have a world record for fastest 0-2" in neutral

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Thinking I probably broke a record last night too. The ole gal was screamin
fdd883460114acf359c3686c045c0007.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Welcome to technology? I don’t see how it’s an embarrassment. Dragy and vbox’s are extremely accurate and make it super easy to measure rolling times like 60-130 or 60-160. There’s no other easy way of measuring those times but using gps based system that they use. And they also are pretty dam close to actual 1/4 mile and 1/2 mile etc.

Not an app. It’s a separate gps device that displays its information via an app vs a display on the device. Been shown to be as accurate a VBOX. Which nobody disputes. Only ways I know to measure 60-130 is one of these 2 devices. You won’t find many people that have used draggy discredit them.

Good to know. Technology allows you to make up your own set of rules with no controlled environment. Then allowing anyone to claim worlds fastest whatever.

I guess at the same time there is no way to dispute these claims either.

Although its interesting ive yet to see anyone professional racing sanction approve these as official times.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Actually @me32 I'm not sure you can make much up at all. I just got mine because I like objective data, but there's a lot of stuff you can use it for, check this out...temp/elevation/DA...you can do a before/after of mods, etc (main reason I got it)
c6f6f42d40466f44b59a812221548931.jpg

And here's some more metrics you can find if you wish
b72ea7f6dc09c52fef87c1758033b4de.jpg

Edit : looks like you can upload your run and compete against others, you might not like it, but if there's not a track close by or you're into street racing it's kinda neat

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Actually @me32 I'm not sure you can make much up at all. I just got mine because I like objective data, but there's a lot of stuff you can use it for, check this out...temp/elevation/DA...you can do a before/after of mods, etc (main reason I got it)
View attachment 1676316

And here's some more metrics you can find if you wish
View attachment 1676317

Not saying the data is not useful.

Gotta understand that we use controlled environments like race tracks to accurately/safely produce official times and claims.

Claiming fastest world times without a controlled environment and where only one person who can ultimately alter information claims times means nothing in terms of records.

I will say this again there is a purpose for the info. And its good to use before and after results. Much like a dyno tool is used for. But ultimately it does not make for any records.

Its no different than handing out participation trophies.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Not saying the data is not useful.

Gotta understand that we use controlled environments like race tracks to accurately/safely produce official times and claims.

Claiming fastest world times without a controlled environment and where only one person who can ultimately alter information claims times means nothing in terms of records.

I will say this again there is a purpose for the info. And its good to use before and after results. Much like a dyno tool is used for. But ultimately it does not make for any records.

Its no different than handing out participation trophies.
I gotcha, and i think he’s just claiming the top spot on the dragy leaderboard for that metric(not an NHRA championship i understand), but i could be wrong too...just opened it last night lol

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I gotcha, and i think he’s just claiming the top spot on the dragy leaderboard for that metric(not an NHRA championship i understand), but i could be wrong too...just opened it last night lol

Whenever i see worlds fastest or something related to fastest with information that ultimately can be altered by one person i call BS.

There is a reason we still stick to time slips on the site for claims.

I think I would be more impressed with some heads up racing than some app.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Whenever i see worlds fastest or something related to fastest with information that ultimately can be altered by one person i call BS.

You can catch plenty of that in the trackhawk community because they love dig races lol.

We have a guy running in the memphis street outlaws in the shop next to us, I’m trying to get he and dad(helps him with nitrous setup) to start using this so they can know if something helped or hurt, before plopping down too much cash on the next run

Last edited:

OneSlowV

Established Member

You can not alter the gps device lol just like you can’t alter a time slip . And this is the fastest 60-130 V on the planet regardless what you think . I mainly use it to see what the car picked up mod and tuning wise also I’ve used this device at the track to. No need to get bent out of shape over a legit pass

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

csc427

Established Member
Are races won 60-130? I've never seen that at any track. I've never seen that in any racing association's record books. Good for you for having a fast car. I have a world record for fastest 0-2" in neutral
Where have you been the last 5-7 years? 60-130 times have become wildly popular. It takes the traction and launch variables out of a race and is a good way to generally see how cars compare to one another on the street if roll racing. I personally have raced quite a few roll race events at the track from a 40mph roll. Therefore these numbers are quite useful. Look up street car takeover or shift sector.
now as far as records or claims, I have no clue. But it’s not some made up parameter that the op came up with. Again, 60-130 very popular.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Not taking away from the OP who has been verified as a good wheel man, but stomping on the gas at 60mph and holding on aint a skill.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yea, well its not the TECHNOLOGY he's questioning its the gay ass iPhone world record he set for himself smfh.

Users who are viewing this thread