ATSV updated dragy 60-130

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Who holds the MICRO record for the fastest ATSV on one size larger than stock MPSS during the month of April in a leap year?

We could make a leaderboard for that if there isn't one already.
Corrected LOL

Dynamo Hum

This is basically a bolt on car I’ve added a aric Miller hpfp to support full e85 since my old mods and driveshaft for track days . Basically mod list is fuel cam , down pipes , afe panel filters , and tune through schmidty for power mods . You can just run the Miller pump if you don’t wanna do a fuel cam . Also the shitty GM cluster can be swapped out for the v3 cluster looks a lot better . And the duds are tuned by other folks that don’t know what they doing lol

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Dynamo Hum

This is basically a bolt on car I’ve added a aric Miller hpfp to support full e85 since my old mods and driveshaft for track days . Basically mod list is fuel cam , down pipes , afe panel filters , and tune through schmidty for power mods . You can just run the Miller pump if you don’t wanna do a fuel cam . Also the shitty GM cluster can be swapped out for the v3 cluster looks a lot better . And the duds are tuned by other folks that don’t know what they doing lol

Come on 1slo V.........be nice!!
I grew up wanting a ‘69 Shelby 500 and the 2021 Super Snake is off the charts. But you and I know that there are any number of ATS-V’s tuned by any number of tuners (well two that come to mind) that will hand the Super Snake its ass on a plate from a dig or roll.
Still if I had 139K I’d try to buy of of 98 available!

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member

The same issue occurs in the C7 world. Too many bozo tuners used to tuning older LT/LS stuff with no clue about the newer DI stuff. I’ve read stories galore on other forums of guys being down tons of power with all kinds of tune issues and their tuner can’t solve them. Hack jobs galore out their for sure

Users who are viewing this thread