ATS Sequential lights

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
Just a report on this sequential light package
http://www.sequentialtaillights.com/mustang.html

Usually I dont have the patience to do stuff like this but after I received the kit I figure hmm doesnt look too bad.

First off Marvin was very helpful/informative during the buying process, couple quick emails and I knew it was on its way.

The package arrives, complete with 3m electrical tape, tie wraps,
all the connectors, replacement light sockets, and the new flasher.
Full detailed step by step instructions (although the web site one with pictures used in combination was very helpful).

All in nice seperate zip lock baggies.

A couple of hand tools and presto first light took about 15 minutes much of the time spent taking the old tape off of the wires, (wire connections was very quick), then retaping it.

Second light took about 7 minutes as I already knew what to do
so only needed quick references to the instructions.

Last step was the biggest pain but still not bad, probably about
4 minutes to pull the harness out and then futz with the clip to get the damn flasher out. But the new one popped right in no problem.

I really liked this package over the others as I didnt have to do anything tricky like modifying an existing light socket or run any wires from the rear to the front.

Its priced pretty close to what others offer and he does provide a rebate if you want to return your old flasher module to him.

He also offers different installation packages depending on how much you want to customize the look :)

very nice, i give it a thumbs up.

PDubs

Established Member
Off topic, but was your car at LJ last week? I came by to talk Lance, and there was a black 10th gettin a new TB installed with a ton of billet interior trim. If so, I gotta tell ya, those are the hottest floormats I've ever seen. :thumbsup:

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
yeah hehe that was me. Like those custom svt 10th anniversary mats :) I can help you make them for your car if ya want. Its pretty easy.

Zgarske01

Established Member
Originally posted by BuffDigits
yeah hehe that was me. Like those custom svt 10th anniversary mats :) I can help you make them for your car if ya want. Its pretty easy.
do you have any pictures of these floor mats i may be interested also

Users who are viewing this thread