Atlast, Zaino my Mystichrome (pics - 56K stay away)

Mysticobra

Established Member
Atlast, with the nice weather of the past weekend in Canada, I was able to wash and Zaino my Mystichrome. The snow is almost all gone. Here are some pictures:

wallpaper4.jpg

wallpaper8.jpg

wallpaper2.jpg

wallpaper1.jpg

130-3064_IMG600.jpg

130-3072_IMG600.jpg

While she's sleeping at night:

mystic15.jpg

Last edited:

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
i personally say lose the gas tank cover and cobra lettering... especially because a car that is as beautiful as your (SWEET PICS... the car looks so great!), the extra bling isn't needed... is a little much.
IMO

i really like how in some of the pics your mystichrome looks like a sonic blue. that color always looks so nice in the sun.

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
WOW!!!!:bowdown: that looks amazing!!! i say dont ditch the gas cap or the cobra lettering. looks perfect just like it is, well maybe it could use a blowzilla under the hood, but thats beside the point!:lol: NICE PICS:rockon:

Mysticobra

Established Member
In Canadian dollar, a kit goes for $125 (around $90 US) and you have 16 oz of polish. My fist coat took 1 oz. So it is probably good for about 2 to 3 years since I don't drive her in winter. I've been driving her for a week now under rain and dusty roads and I just had to rinse the dirt with a hose. It's like a teflon.

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
you lucky punk...man i'd kill for one of those i saw my first one down in texas last week

Users who are viewing this thread