Atlanta Area car dealers that sell at invoice or a few hundred over?

Todd03Blown

Established Member
I am looking to get my wife a 2010 explorer and want to deal with a local dealer that deals at invoice + $200-400. Seems that I am having a hardtime finding one. I have a few out of state but since we have a trade-in that becomes to much trouble.

Anyone able to list a few that deal like this?

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
tell them to give you invoice and youll give them a night with your old lady, anything goes!!!!

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Nobody is automatically going to sell you the car at invoice. Why not just do some negotiating and work on getting them to a price you like?

Well that is not always the case. I have 4 dealers right now that I can order my 2011 Mustang GT at invoice price or 300 over invoice regardless of options etc. However these are all out of state and I will be buying this GT outright with nothing to trade...There are a good bit of dealers that deal with invoice plus a few hundred over but in the Atlanta area I am not familiar with any.

Hoping someone on this site can assist...

Ohms

Established Member
We list all our new vehicles online at $100 over invoice to stay competitive in the market, and if you see it online you get it at that price. But if your just strolling the lot thats another story. But I'm in Illinois, so this is irrelevent to you.

slow_99cobra

Established Member
See if you can find someone that works for ford and have them give you a friends and family discount number. With that you will pay a nice bit below invoice.

Users who are viewing this thread