ford13

Established Member
IMG_1846_zpsb13a54c9.jpg

IMG_1835_zps92a72c7e.jpg

IMG_1832_zps86732227.jpg

IMG_1850_zps256ca8d7.jpg

IMG_1819_zps55641a5d.jpg

IMG_1810_zpsafb3a59e.jpg

I am just a fan of these cars, the convertible is a 13' the other gray black stripe just got here so I am assuming it is a 14'. I got an invite to a private sale, if anyone is interested, PM me and I'll give you the guys number. I got my 13' last August for MSRP so I dunno what kinda deals they are willing to make but the 13' vert was there when I ordered my car in August of 12'. They also have 3-13 Bosses, 1 GTHIG and two SBY ones. Two stripe delete 12's and a red black stripe 12'. The Ford of Canada rep(she) said they were willing to make some good deals to try and clear everything out. I am NOT endorsing this Ford dealer, just want to put it out there for guys that are looking for a Shelby.

Larry

reason4treason

Established Member
I've been thinking a lot about a black/black or sgm/black vert the past month but it being in Canada is too much hassle. thanks for posting though. that's a good color combo too.

Last edited:

ford13

Established Member
that's ok selling you Americans dirty oil and electricity pays really good. we call it a cost of doing business. eh funny guy.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
that's ok selling you Americans dirty oil and electricity pays really good. we call it a cost of doing business. eh funny guy.

I was joking... Since the window sticker on the car you posted is almost $72k on the coupe.

Thin skin around here

ford13

Established Member
lol I figured Chris! Sorry for the dirty oil comment as I work in the industry and it was a term I heard Robert Redford use when condemning Alberta oil! I paid 77k for mine plus the great Canadian Goods and Services Tax (8%) :(. All in she cost me 87k ... I know you have been on here a long time, and are a big Ford SVT fan! I am from here but most of the stuff I am into is very American. I guess what I am trying to say is that I feel like an outsider, but would like to be accepted as a member of this forum.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
lol I figured Chris! Sorry for the dirty oil comment as I work in the industry and it was a term I heard Robert Redford use when condemning Alberta oil! I paid 77k for mine plus the great Canadian Goods and Services Tax (8%) :(. All in she cost me 87k ... I know you have been on here a long time, and are a big Ford SVT fan! I am from here but most of the stuff I am into is very American. I guess what I am trying to say is that I feel like an outsider, but would like to be accepted as a member of this forum.

You're alright in my book!

I thoroughly enjoy Canada, been to Montreal, Quebec City, St. John, toronto, windsor, london, sarnia, woodstock, halifax, nova scotia Cabot trail, etc

ford13

Established Member
Well I really appreciate that Chris! I haven't been to as many places in the USA as I'd like but there are tons of things I would love to check out! Being as it is cold and snowing here for 6 months a year, I want to take my car to the Nevada desert !!! I will say it again man thanks for the acceptance Chris, I have been reading on here for a long time and you are very highly respected on here by myself and many others. I really like how you helped guys to find cars and not pay through the nose for them.

Sincerely,
Larry

Users who are viewing this thread