AssKicker AMG E63 vs Coyote | 1320

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Meh... coyote driver was shit. a sticky tire and a couple bolt on's with a driver MOD this video would have looked completely different.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Actually thought this was going to be a close race

I know you're on the up and up when it comes to coyotes. It's just video's like this where people think their mid/high 13 sec cars.

No idea how you run a 14.5 in one of these cars... He'll stock I"ve ran low 13's missing gears. a 14.5..... what are you doing? cruising down a back road ?

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I know you're on the up and up when it comes to coyotes. It's just video's like this where people think their mid/high 13 sec cars.

No idea how you run a 14.5 in one of these cars... He'll stock I"ve ran low 13's missing gears. a 14.5..... what are you doing? cruising down a back road ?
I don't know if you're directly talking to me or????..... either way not hating on the 5bro, just saying that I was actually expecting a good close race.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
I don't know if you're directly talking to me or????..... either way not hating on the 5bro, just saying that I was actually expecting a good close race.

I know your not I'm saying, I know you know the capabilities of the 5.0 we're good ;). Just in general video's like these make creates months of faulty perception.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I know your not I'm saying, I know you know the capabilities of the 5.0 we're good ;). Just in general video's like these make creates months of faulty perception.
Meh I highly doubt it. REAL car people know whats up when it comes to the coyote. As we both know not everyone who gets these cars are the best drivers. Wouldn't put too much worry into it my man. ;)

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Notice the 5.0 is the beginning of the vid is not what he raced. looks like a 2010 GT running.

musclefan21

Established Member
Man do these new E63 AMGs look fugly. The older generations however, insta t woody!!

HooperWest

DECIDER
Established Member
Notice the 5.0 is the beginning of the vid is not what he raced. looks like a 2010 GT running.

You are correct. Car in the opening shot has a 13/14 hood and black rims. Car in the race has grey/silver rims and fake scoop. Very well could be a 3 valve.

The beginning shot is just another stang in front of the Benz in the return lane, I could see how that could be misleading and I'll crop that title shot better.

The Benz did not race a 3V it was a 5.0, I was there, this Benz also was new, less than a 700 miles on it and 100% stock.
The 8 speed and the 4wd are efficient at the track.

matt87

Established Member
ya those look like 2010 tail lights going down the track, but who knows i wasnt there.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I've never seen what 3v tail lights look like so i cant comment on that.:poke:

LOL

Also, even though I only see DAs of around 8,000', my stock 5.0 never went slower than a 14.3, that was with an extra person and not shifting into 4th. I don't know how they got that to run so slow..

Users who are viewing this thread