Assistance needed (need pics of car)

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
ok folks, I'm looking to relocate my catch can to the inner fenderwell for a cleaner look and no chance of oil mist in the engine bay.

I'm looking for a good place to mount it, and I don't have the car in front of me, so I'm wondering if anybody has any good pictures of the DRIVERS SIDE wheel well without the liner?

That would be very helpful.

Thank you.

My94GT

Established Member
cant you mount it to the inner apron. you could either weld a bracket to it or drill 2 holes and use rivers and screws.

Quadcammer

Established Member
thats pretty much the idea, but I need some pics to see what a good place would be.

thanks.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Interesting location to mount one. I picked up a Moroso catch can last week and have no place to put it unless I relocate the battery and it may still be to high for that location. Jumperjack suggested in front of the rad but I haven't had a chance to see if it would fit there with the intercooler.

mustangman36578

Established Member
not sure if this will help you out any but its the only one i have with the inner fender out. there is a lot of room back there next to the cruise control module.

car2.jpg
[/IMG]

Quadcammer

Established Member
Interesting location to mount one. I picked up a Moroso catch can last week and have no place to put it unless I relocate the battery and it may still be to high for that location. Jumperjack suggested in front of the rad but I haven't had a chance to see if it would fit there with the intercooler.

With the massive paxton intercooler, I have zero room up front.

not sure if this will help you out any but its the only one i have with the inner fender out. there is a lot of room back there next to the cruise control module.

car2.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks man, thats helpful.

drews01cobra

I fly really low....
Established Member
Interesting.....I want to install a catch can and a oil filter relocation kit and I'm wondering if I can fit both units if I relocate the battery....

Quadcammer

Established Member
It depends. I actually looked at the MM oil filter relocation kit to get ideas of how I'm going to mount the catch can. It looks like I will be mounting it on the bumper support.

How I'm going to get the hoses there without having a "dip" is another question.

Users who are viewing this thread