Asking for prayers from those who do that sort of thing...

98WhiteSteed

Established Member
Got a call from UCLA, might have a new set of pipes for me tomorrow. Please pray for my family if you don't mind.

caveeagle

Currently Decompressing
Established Member
Prayers out you to sir.....but explain more in detail please.

Based on the initial post, he's probably already in for service. In the music industry, 'pipes' have always been slang for lungs.

Pretty safe bet.

More prayers to ya! ......and your family. I know youve got a tough road ahead of you.

98WhiteSteed

Established Member
My new pipes, aka lungs are installed! What a change in just 48 hrs. Long recovery ahead, but cystic fibrosis was unrelenting in its quest to extinguish my life. I am grateful for the donor and their families decision.

caveeagle

Currently Decompressing
Established Member
My new pipes, aka lungs are installed! What a change in just 48 hrs. Long recovery ahead, but cystic fibrosis was unrelenting in its quest to extinguish my life. I am grateful for the donor and their families decision.

Glad to hear the proceedure went well.

Continued prayers for your recovery, and the doner's family.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Glad to hear the procedure went well! Hope you have a full and speedy recovery and many years yet to come.

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
good to see you posting and still here. Hope everything works out for you brother.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Just now seeing this thread! Glad all is going well and I hope it continues to go well for you!

Gary

MNCobra

Established Member
glad your doing better....hope others have signed up to be donors out there...I am...if I go I hope to help anyone who needs my parts...best way to help if something happens to you...cheers

ssssnake

Established Member
Wow! Ronnie, I'm so sorry I didn't read this thread right. Congratulations on your new lungs! Is breathing a lot easier? I'm glad you went through the surgery okay, and I'm adding you to my prayer list. I ask God to keep his healing hands on you and make you strong. God bless.

98WhiteSteed

Established Member
Wow! Ronnie, I'm so sorry I didn't read this thread right. Congratulations on your new lungs! Is breathing a lot easier? I'm glad you went through the surgery okay, and I'm adding you to my prayer list. I ask God to keep his healing hands on you and make you strong. God bless.

Procedure went well, and I am healing quite a bit quicker than we figured. Never a bad thing.

98WhiteSteed

Established Member
2.5 months out from surgery now and its amazing how good I feel. I seriously feel like I did when I was 20. So excited for whats ahead. I trained and was a mechanic, and now that I have the energy and stamina, I am looking to open a shop finally!

Users who are viewing this thread