Ask DTD

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hello Everyone, I’m Travis, I will be here to help. Think of me as any other Discount Tire Tech. I can give you suggestions on wheels, tires and fitments, and technical information about our products. I won't push you into a product, I am not a salesman. I'll do my best to stick to the facts but if you want my opinion on a particular product just ask. I have been in the wheel and tire industry for going on 4 years now. I joined Discount Tire Direct at the beginning of this year. I have worked for a few other companies and I can tell you all that Discount Tire is an outstanding company across the board. We have one of the best fitments guides known to the industry, we offer the lowest prices, more choices and better service than any other wheel and tire company. We mount and balance our wheel and tire packages FREE and we offer FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states. We work hard to be the best so if we can help, please let us know. Many of you are looking to purchase new tires and wheels, Give us a call, or order online. Everyone you talk to at Discount Tire Direct is here to help. If you can find our products from someone else cheaper, let us know and we will do what we can to match or beat their delivered price. We also have a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your product within 30 days of your purchase you can return it. Have confidence in us. We will deliver. By all means send us a PM or post up a new thread if you have a question or need help picking a product. To better help you, don’t forget to state the year make, model of your vehicle and what you are looking for. Also give us an idea on how you drive and under what conditions. This will help us direct you to the products you will be happiest with. All of us here at DTD appreciate your support and we look forward to a lifetime relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread