asians driving mustangs

wikedcobra312

FLEO
Established Member
people always give me crap about owning mustangs, they always ask me why i dont drive imports and what not. i dunno i guess i have been in love ever since my uncle took me out in his 69 mach 1, and i also love the torque and the sound, cant beat that good old v8 sound.

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
Is it Mustang owners that say that? I would think not. Must be outsiders or ricers asking the question. It seems like a very close minded assumption. :shrug:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
one of my best friends has one of the baddest Terminators on the streets in houston and he's asian
he's also 6'2'' 220lbs so there are a couple stereotypes he breaks

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
To b honest ive seen quite a few asians driving older vettes 80s-90s... so theres a trend developing... Id give a giant **** you to Political correctness. Keep it up man.

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Stereotyping happens all the time everywhere in the world. I think it is just human nature. I would not even worry about it. People can be very ignorant at times. I mean if it is common that alot of Asians drive an import does not mean every Asian drives one or has to. Keep doing your thing :thumbsup:

Last edited:

antiv6

Established Member
I know one dude who's Asian and has a nice gt, we just say he has better taste then some of his ricer friends every time someone brings something up lol

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
“Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.”
-Einstein

I know the quote is random but I like it.

bzubke1

Established Member
This thread made me realize that I can't remember ever seeing an asian driving a mustang .

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
Last week when I was at the track, there was a clean and quick (mid-high 13's) 98 GT next to me in the staging lanes. There was an Asian guy next to it, which I'll admit had me guessing at first. I got to talking with him and he was a real nice guy. I showed him how to launch and then he started getting better times.

Just thought it was funny though, because just as I saw him... I just stopped for a second. It's cool to see everyone enjoying all types of cars though, when tastefully done.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
one of my best friends has one of the baddest Terminators on the streets in houston and he's asian

yep. wally is one bad motha!

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:

Reminds me of a friend of mine who owns a Fox. He's asian, about 6'3 and 230ish lbs. A SCARY looking guy who loves american cars. Had a badass Fox in the day, a nice LT1 Camaro, a 347 stroker Fox and now a near stock Saleen lookalike Fox.

Users who are viewing this thread