As much as it hurts......

Noreast

Established Member
Yesterday I sold my cobra :'( after five years of owning her and building it i put it up for sale as a feeler...... Sure enough the first person who looked at it offered me 7300 and I took it. Car had we'll over 10k+ into it with a built motor and full bolt ons. I'll always come around here and post since I will always love sn95s. Thanks for everyone who helped me through out the years there's a very good group of guys in here.

Last picture of her

740F3119-08E1-430E-9C13-C23B04F943D8_zpssw26vbsz.jpg

Noreast

Established Member
I know it's only been a day and i miss it so much lol I will own another one without a doubt. As for now I just want something a little newer. I'm looking at them all so I'm not set on one car. 03/04 Cobras 07-09 gt500s and 13-14 gt's. Once I get a new car I'll post up here to show it to you guys.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Sucks man, and I've always liked that color. Once I finish my swap I may be looking for anothe Mustang, either the new one or a 2012-2014 GT500, or maybe another SN95 and build that up.

Hope to see you in another Mustang soon!!

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
It sucks at first, and hard parting with something that has been with you for years. Im selling both mine, because Im buying a 99 S351 Speedster :). Good luck and get a keeper!

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Damn I was waiting for you to add a blower to your build! If you were closer I would have bought it in a heart beat for that price. Dropped a blower in it and be living the life.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Somebody got a killer deal on that car. Sorry to see it go, can't wait to see what's next!

Noreast

Established Member
I know that was literally the only thing the car needed was a blower and would've been done lol I loved my sn because not too many around me. Im looking to spend 25+ for the right car so im sure i can find something decent!

Users who are viewing this thread