Arrests in Brutal Slaying of Teen

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
http://www.wqad.com/Global/story.asp?S=2868436

Adrianne Reynolds was reported missing Friday after she failed to show up for work at the Checkers in East Moline after school. Late Tuesday night, police were led to a grisly discovery. Parts of the pretty 16-year-old's body were found in Blackhawk State Park in Rock Island. Police believe she was strangled and beaten to death in broad daylight at the Taco Bell parking lot on Avenue of the Cities in Moline around lunchtime Friday. Sources say her body was then taken to Mercer County and sawed into pieces after attempts to burn it didn't work.

Sick bastards. This is reason 3483671893 of why I will never have children. :mj:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Yeah this story has been all over the news here. Pretty damn sick. I'm at that taco bell all the time. I can't believe no one saw that since it's ALWAYS busy, even at 3am. This happened in broad daylight! :mj:

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
whoever gets caught for doing that should have his limbs cut off till he dies...that's really messed up cutting up a dead body...just wow. They are really ****ed up. :nonono:

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Real sad but like the Purple People Eater said, it happens all the time. I ran across a site once with infamous crimes and criminals. Some of the stuff I read on there would make Jeffrey Dahmer seem like a 3yr old girl. By the way, nice looking bike bud.

InsaneMetalHead

Yawn...
Established Member
They are sick ****ers around here that will do that. I wish they would all die. They just arrest a man that murdered 11 african american women in peoria. Not to mention that same day there was a school shooting in peoria.

Steeltwo

Established Member
this is why i've taught my g/f how to wrench fingers(always two fingers) and how to properly jab her thumb and forefinger into someones eye :)

and of course the guard for defense incase she gets tackled.
next i'll teach her a guillotine choke and the classic rnc.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
W.......T.......F.........

Schoolmates have said the two had a huge argument over a guy and say Kolb had threatened to kill Adrianne earlier in the day. Prosecutors say they can't comment on any possible motive, and aren't ruling out more possible charges, or another arrest.

That may be a reason to argue, but that sure as hell isn't a reason to threaten someones life, much less brutally murder them (not that there is ever a reason for that).

Last edited:

spinscan

Established Member
They should stake the little sob's out over some fire ant hills and leave them. What in the hell is wrong with people today? :mj:

InsaneMetalHead

Yawn...
Established Member
It's just the way some idiots in IL are. They are violent ignorant assholes that want to make themselves feel better. Places in my area are going to the shithole because of Maytag leaving. Ontop of that we got a money grubbing superintendant that drives a ****ing mercedes SUV around and makes 100,000 a year and just suckered the town for more money. Central IL is dying. I cant wait to move to missouri

ssssnake

Established Member
Police believe she was strangled and beaten to death in broad daylight at the Taco Bell parking lot on Avenue of the Cities in Moline around lunchtime Friday.

This is was upsets me greatly. At lunchtime. I can't believe no one saw it or did anything.

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
ssssnake said:
Police believe she was strangled and beaten to death in broad daylight at the Taco Bell parking lot on Avenue of the Cities in Moline around lunchtime Friday.

This is was upsets me greatly. At lunchtime. I can't believe no one saw it or did anything.

You know how it is, hon. Fifty people standing there, nobody saw a thing. Maybe nobody noticed for real, or maybe none of them want to admit that they saw something and didn't find it a little off. :rollseyes

I hope those kids fry for what they did. I guess I've been desensitized to murder for the most part, but it's what drives another human to desecrate a freshly dead body that REALLY makes me ill.. :mj:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
WantLightning said:
You know how it is, hon. Fifty people standing there, nobody saw a thing. Maybe nobody noticed for real, or maybe none of them want to admit that they saw something and didn't find it a little off. :rollseyes

I hope those kids fry for what they did. I guess I've been desensitized to murder for the most part, but it's what drives another human to desecrate a freshly dead body that REALLY makes me ill.. :mj:

Probably just like that woman who was stabbed to death as like 27 neighbors were looking out their window watching. They're excuses for not calling anyone? "I didn't want to get involved" and "I thought someone else would call."

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
Probably just like that woman who was stabbed to death as like 27 neighbors were looking out their window watching. They're excuses for not calling anyone? "I didn't want to get involved" and "I thought someone else would call."

That was EXACTLY what I was referring to, I'm glad someone else remembers that case! I swear to god.. if I'm getting stabbed and raped and there are witnesses and nobody does anything, I'm going to haunt the @#$% out of them. :fm:

When we wrecked on the bike evidently there were 4 or 5 witnesses that just RAN OFF and left us there. X.X How someone can see something so terrible and not at least CALL the freaking cops is beyond me!! I'm not a good samaritan, I'm not a saint by any means, but I cannot and will not just stand around while someone gets jacked for no reason at all. No $#@!ing way.

Users who are viewing this thread