Arrest made in JonBenet Murder

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
i dont know about this.....they randomaly find "some guy" all the way in bangkok after all this time. sounds fishy but i hope for the best

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Win7ermute said:
That whole thing was sick and fugged up and I kinda hope it just goes away.

I'm sure the killer shares the same sentiment you do. Actually it doesn't need to go away. The bastard that did this needs to be brought to justice then punished. The death penalty would be a great place to start.

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
When I heard this on the news today I was kind of freaked because I was just thinking the other day, "Whatever happened in the JonBenet case?"

I still say it was the parents.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
However distrubing her parents were (dressing her up in those freaky pagents) the fact remains that she was violently murdered. Hopefully, if this guy is the culprit, he will get a long prison term to ponder his crimes.

Oh, and get it PIHBBB.

Put In His Butt By Bubba.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
I don't think it was the parents anymore! His ( The suspect ) emails to the guy who did the documentary, had unreleased details in it. The truth will be interesting if we ever get to here it.

How about all you inspector gadgets wait to see what evidence is presented before drawing conclusions. Personally, this isn't a story that is newsworthy. There are plenty of child murders and kidnappings all across America and they are never deemed newsworthy. But you get some clown with money and they cover this sad case like its the O.J. trial. Its bull crap in my estimation.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
How about all you inspector gadgets wait to see what evidence is presented before drawing conclusions. Personally, this isn't a story that is newsworthy. There are plenty of child murders and kidnappings all across America and they are never deemed newsworthy. But you get some clown with money and they cover this sad case like its the O.J. trial. Its bull crap in my estimation.
GO-Go Gadget noose, hang him anyway.

97BlackCobra

I read that the scumbag admitted to it. I hope the death sentence is handed down. The only "treatment" for this scum, is to end their life. They caught him in Bangkok, isn't that like Disneyland for pedophiles?

YELOSNK

Established Member
JSnake said:
I read that the scumbag admitted to it. I hope the death sentence is handed down. The only "treatment" for this scum, is to end their life. They caught him in Bangkok, isn't that like Disneyland for pedophiles?

I am always confused as to how people thing spending 40 years or so in a maximum security hell hole is not worse than a quick and relatively painless death.

Last edited:

freebass55

Established Member
01cobravortech said:

I believe getting these scumbags off the street is the most important issue. Story or not, an innocent six year old girl was murdered. He needs to be brought to justice.

bnglcat

Established Member
YELOSNK said:
I am always confused as to how people thing spending 40 years or so in a maximum security hell hole is not worse than a quick and relatively painless death.

It prevents wasting tax money having to support their decaying ass while they sit there waiting to die filing appeal after appeal eating 3 squares a day while there are those on the outside not able to find a crumb at times. Why bother letting them live if they are just sitting there waiting to die to get out?

Users who are viewing this thread