**** Around >>> Find Out

dan1982

Established Member
I know that in almost all Law enforcement positions... we get exposed to the heavy duty pepper spray/Cert tem guys get hit with the oil based stuff...and also OC spray. Its pain beyond endurance.... its not like a punch in the stomach, the pain DOESNT stop. The oil based pepper spray is particularly hellish. its impressive. They say its based off capsacin but its hard to believe.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
But why? It's not like the water is gonna cool down the lungs where the smoke went. Wtf, attention whores is all I can think of. Still gave me comedic value to laugh at his stupidity. Also, punk bitch couldn't even clear the bong.
if only he was smart enough to know you need to inhale a bunch of milk to stop the hurt

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
But why? It's not like the water is gonna cool down the lungs where the smoke went. Wtf, attention whores is all I can think of. Still gave me comedic value to laugh at his stupidity. Also, punk bitch couldn't even clear the bong.

Some people dont have the concept of esophagus and trachea… definitely looking for attention

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
They why you stealing his meal?

It's okay for Hawks to Eat Snakes but not okay for Snakes to eat Hawks?
I doubt snake would have ate hawk. But I didn’t say it was ok for what they did. Personally I would have let it work itself out as before the intervention happened.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I think I would have ended that snake.

I would think you would be pro snake
1684189533691.png

Users who are viewing this thread