Arkansas Car Club

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
there are a few of us on here that have been talking about starting an actual club/group for people involved in the car scene here in AR. before we really start getting into details i would like to see a show of participation of people that would like to be involved/included/members. it wont take up a lot of your time but it will take being willing to participate and help out with things to be a member. i know there are a lot of people that arent on this site that would definately be in, but i want to see who wants in from SVTP!

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
You know I am in for sure travis. I still have the disk somewhere with the logo around the house but it might take a miracle to find it. If I can find it, I will try to post it. If not, I will try to make another one. I might have to get with evan and his great use of photoshop to help out and make the new one even better. I hope the book is helping you out AzainWhang.

Travis, you and I have talked about it, and I agree. I feel that there would be a pretty big group that would be interested. Its going to take help from everyone to get this thing rolling, but I feel that if we get it up, it could be a very fun thing. I also know that there are people who patrol on the background of the forums just watching the posts, and hanging out. I would like to invite you guys to join in and tell us what you think, and even post sometimes. No need to sit back and watch the show whe you can join in on the fun with the rest of the people. You won't be sorry if you do. We really have a lot of fun when we go out to eat, cruise or just fill a parkinglot to b.s on the weekends.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Well you know that I am in......If we get the z28 Miranda is in also with it.....I am sure we can round up some worthy people. We can use Christians blow up betty as the team whore(mascott) I mean. Just keep Jake from over humping himself.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Jake got finished humping blow up barbra's leg the other day and I found her stuck to the wall like a balloon. How that much static energy can get built up in that short of a time, is beyond me.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
Come on you guys...you have seen the pictures, you have watched the videos...get in here and let me know that we have the support to do this! i know myself, christian, and cheyenne are in because we have talked about starting this up before.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Give it some time.............IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME>> :rockon:

Come on its us who in there right mind dosent want to hang out with us. :beer:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
I'm definitely in. We just need to brainstorm together sometime this weekend and collect everyone's suggestions. We might be able to become the best car group in central AR. I say everyone think of some names this week. It would be nice to have some stickers designed and on our cars by first week of August.

We need to get in touch with people that would not only be interested, but would be active in group activities. I think we'd hate to get disappointed when someone signs up but doesn't do squat with our group. I think someone we definitely need to consider is Derrick(sp) in the silver Lightning, who is eventually planning on setting up a website for people to buy parts from. He also has a hookup on tons of stuff and stays current with car shows.

If we get organized enough, we can eventually get some tees made, website, etc. and make a name for ourselves in this state and beyond. We just need to get everyone together to throw ideas into the pot.

Is anyone doing anything late Friday? Why don't we all meet up that night and maybe go somewhere and talk about these plans. This is a great idea that could be made very real before summer ends.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Saturday would probably be a better time to get this meeting together. Its always pretty late by the time I get off of work and get around to going out.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
Saturday is better. We have been talking about this for a long time. We do all need to get together and discuss the details and ideas. Saturday over dinner sounds good to me.

lilqtgt

Established Member
I am in for whatever you guys need me to do (with some exceptions) :pepper: . You guys could use a word or two from a woman's point of view. I am sure that Miranda and I could keep you guys on track. ;-)

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
lilqtgt said:
I am in for whatever you guys need me to do (with some exceptions) :pepper: . You guys could use a word or two from a woman's point of view. I am sure that Miranda and I could keep you guys on track. ;-)

I'm guessing your Janice? :shrug: Dont forget Leslie...although we like to keep her quiet b/c she talks too much.

I'm in if yall accept a 1988 K5 Blazer...
k5atwhiteriversig.jpg

It could be the official CAMERA vehicle!!! :thumbsup: Might need a h/c package and a procharger so i can keep up though. :whine:

Someone just donate a nice digi camcorder! :poke: :lol:

If i'm not workin Saturday (i think i'm gonna be workin) i'll join yall and maybe throw out some idears. If they matter... :rollseyes

Jakecrest OUT!

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Ever do it in the back of the K5? That would be Schweet!!!! PIIHB. :rockon:
[voice=napoleandynomite] You ever take that K5 off any sweet jumps? [/voice]

lilqtgt

Established Member
Jake....yes it is me silly....how could I ever forget about Leslie. I know she will have more to say than the rest of us.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
lilqtgt said:
Jake....yes it is me silly....how could I ever forget about Leslie. I know she will have more to say than the rest of us.

I should've chunked my mushroom/chicken combo at Leslie the other day for talking so damn much. Or pegged her with a crouton. The woman won't shutup.

What do I gotta do? Macarena like a monkey to shut her trap? :smmon:

:-D

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
AzianStang said:
I should've chunked my mushroom/chicken combo at Leslie the other day for talking so damn much. Or pegged her with a crouton. The woman won't shutup.

What do I gotta do? Macarena like a monkey to shut her trap? :smmon:

:-D

my method is to fill her mouth up... :eek: :thumbsup: :nonono:

No jumps in the K5 yet. Not sure if the 10 bolts will handle a whole lot. After i get a 14 bolt and d60 then we'll take her off some sweet jumps. She can do a mean donut in the sand though... :rockon: And i havn't talked anyone other than Evan into doing it in the back...but he donkey punches WAAY too much. (it starts getting old after 3 in one sitting, Evan.) Mis use of the donkey punch... :nonono: :nono:

Hope to see yall SATURDAY!!! And---> :pepper: :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread