Arkansas Car Club Meeting 8-6-05

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
Ok everyone, weather permitting, we are going to have a meeting and cruise on saturday the 6th. we will meet at 5pm at the gander mountain/old wal-mart parking lot. we will cruise to cabot, then through the town a few times and finally stopping in one of their parking lots for a show-off session and recruiting possibilities. the cruise will be followed by dinner wherever we decide and the meeting will be held somewhere in between when we get the chance (probably before we start the cruise). hope to see everyone there. bring your ideas and bring your friends! :beer:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Awesome. I'll let everyone know. I doubt that there's a show at Clear Channel this Saturday. If anyone wants to meet up before 5pm, let me know. I think everyone should head out to LR after whatever we do, head out to Luby's, cruise through downtown, etc. There's been some crazy races at the Shackleford location lately, I've heard.

What can we do Sunday? :??:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
TT on the Tahoe would be super schweet......I personally like that tahoe's. I wish I could have one of those instead of my "slowsmobile"

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Wouldn't that be a show. About 18 cars deep pimpin to Ft. Worth, just to intimidate the people into letting jake have the T-Hoe for half price or we kick their arss.....lol

SVTsniper

C O P T Z R
Established Member
Jake, When You Pick Up The "Hoe", What Are You Going To Do With It? Pimp It Out (T.V.'s Rim's, Etc.) :coolman: , Jack It Up (4" Lift, Mud King's, Etc.) :bowdown: or Throw Some Nitrous On It. :burnout:

P.S. What Year And Color Is It?

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Jake...put these in the salesmans face. ------->
418c8428.gif

That should get you a good deal.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
Jake...put these in the salesmans face. ------->
418c8428.gif

That should get you a good deal.
:lol: HOLY SHNYKEES THAT'S HILARIOUS!

That coon's shaking his basketnuts at my future daighter!

If I were the hairy-chested salesman, I'd pimp slap those balls with a baby-powdered hand... what did the hand say to the nutsack? Bwahaha... :kaboom:

Last edited:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Hey Travis, we can kick it at my mom's place Saturday night after we're done driving around or whatever, but I was thinking about having a cookout Sunday for everyone, we could even talk some more about the club. I'll talk to you more about it Saturday.

I'm possibly bringing two more of my Mustang guys out Saturday and Sunday. I also have another friend who's selling his 3000GT for a 99 Cobra, once he finds one. This corral's filling up quite nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread