ARK Cruise July 23

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Good deal. I'm Jake btw. Have i ever met you out in WLR??? I dont recognize your screen name.

SVTsniper

C O P T Z R
Established Member
jdrake19 said:
Good deal. I'm Jake btw. Have i ever met you out in WLR??? I dont recognize your screen name.

Yes Jake You Have You Probably Don't Recognize My Name Because I've Just Been Reading The Posts And Not Making Any Posts. Remember When Tommy, Jeff, Drew & Everybody Else Went To Eat At Coltons In LR I Was The Driver Of The Scion Xb Not The Owner Of It

Last edited:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Kio?!?!?!? WHats up man!? Nice to hear from you dude. Hope i get to see ya again soon. Take it easy, i'm off to beddy bye. I have to mow in the morning...poopie.

Jake

SVTsniper

C O P T Z R
Established Member
jdrake19 said:
Kio?!?!?!? WHats up man!? Nice to hear from you dude. Hope i get to see ya again soon. Take it easy, i'm off to beddy bye. I have to mow in the morning...poopie.

Jake

lol Keo, It's Cool , I'll See You Later. Dude It's Too Damn Hot To Mow Grass

Last edited:

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
we are going met in searcy at my shop. Take exit 44 in searcy, go over the bridge, and at the light look to your right and my shps on the corner. call me when ya'll get to beebe. Caleb<03wetsnake. :rolling:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
03WetSnake said:
we are going met in searcy at my shop. Take exit 44 in searcy, go over the bridge, and at the light look to your right and my shps on the corner. call me when ya'll get to beebe. Caleb<03wetsnake. :rolling:
Coming soon. Toodles!

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Hey guys and GALS!!! Well, dispite the bitter cold weather, tonight was awesome!!! Evan, i wish you and the lil lady didn't have to make babies or whatever...(babysit). We had a ball and i hope yall did too. Spread the word about our photoshoot for a calender. That dude emailed me already and said he would have those pics monday or tuesday and said he was ready for a photoshoot as soon as we are ready. :rockon:

Here is the video of my car vs christians car. We hired a couple of guys to drive b/c street racing is illegal, but we still wanted to see how our cars compared...(i pretty much blew him away...)

right clicky, save as.

http://www.jdrake19.com/j01GTvsc99GT.mpg

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Got some good pics this weekend. Here's a link to em.

Searcy GTG 7-23-05

Here is a shameless advertising photo for the business.
100_2444.jpg

100_2464.jpg

I'm thinking of trading the oldsmobile in. Wonder what they will give me trade for it?
100_2458.jpg

Jake just couldn't help himself. He had to hurt the Chicken's feelings and make him walk away. Jake sexually harrassed the big brown c0ck until he just couldn't take it anymore.
100_2482.jpg

Hey guys, look at the sign on the door in front of the Chicken. Is it me, or does that sign REALLY say "its better in our backyard" WTF?

Last edited:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
SVTsniper said:
Shuck's, The Link's For The Photos & Races Didn't Work For Me. Must Be My Damn 56k

Did you right click save as? They use quicktime...i forgot to add that. :nonono:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
Got some good pics this weekend. Here's a link to em.

Jake just couldn't help himself. He had to hurt the Chicken's feelings and make him walk away. Jake sexually harrassed the big brown c0ck until he just couldn't take it anymore.

You suck at the intraweb. :kaboom: None of your stuff is working you lemon head!!! "I wont that"

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
crap....they were working last night. I'll have to rehost them at another site when I get a chance today. I have to take the beater into town and buy some brakes and a rotor. I figured out which brake was giving me the problem. The inside of the rear passenger rotor is Fu@%ed up totally.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
CoiledGT said:
Anyone hear about 3 people getting shot at the shell sat. night?

Stupid story. Some guy provoked something with some dudes in a POS, one said he had a gun and the guy said "So?" So as they left, the guy with the gun shot a few times in the air. Definitely shit we don't need.

BTW Christian, new thread started for next weekend, look for it. And if you wanna show off Jankins, I started a post pics of your pets thread in the buffet! Have you got this weekend's pics up yet?

:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread