Arizona Tuner

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
PSR isnt even in business. I take everything to AMP performance. Best shop in town by far! Ive had tons of work done their and they have great customer service

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Amp doesnt have a dyno and as far as im concerned they cant tell the difference between a carb and a muffler. Bunch of idiots in that place.

OP where exactly are you at, I know of a couple of places. One local tuner has great rates and dyno's alot of the local members cars.

dam2v

Slow Cobras INC
Established Member
PSR isnt even in business. I take everything to AMP performance. Best shop in town by far! Ive had tons of work done their and they have great customer service

Since when? I just picked up my cobra from them about 5 weeks ago.

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
Had to have been more than 5 weeks ago. They dont have a website anymore and arent listed in the directory.

dam2v

Slow Cobras INC
Established Member
Had to have been more than 5 weeks ago. They dont have a website anymore and arent listed in the directory.

Hmm...this was their website. it's been this way for the longest. And the local forums don't say anything about it? They had about 25 cars in the shop when i got mine back. I'm not disagreeing with you because I have moved since then but that was an abrupt shut down if it is true. Home Page

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Hmm...this was their website. it's been this way for the longest. And the local forums don't say anything about it? They had about 25 cars in the shop when i got mine back. I'm not disagreeing with you because I have moved since then but that was an abrupt shut down if it is true. Home Page

Ya if im not mistaken Tuksonmike still tunes for them. He comes down to EStuning to help tune cars.

WOH HRSY

Established Member
I think PSR just moved and didn't really put it out there on the net after Devin took over. When I was having them tune my car I drove to the old location because that's all I found online so I ended up calling them to get the new location. It's only like 3 miles down the road from the old place though.

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
Damn I was wondering what happened to PSR! Just went down the street... I've dealt with both and both are great companies. Both AMP and PSR are friendly and do amazing work.

Slow99x

Established Member
I had my car tuned at PSR and so have most of the Tucson guys. We have been happy and have heard no news about PSR shutting down.

98WhiteSteed

Established Member

NEVER ever ever go to AMP. Don't listen to this guy one bit. Call AZ Dyno Chip and talk to Keith.

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
Devin @ PSR is the only one I trust and is the only one who works on my cars. I use to go to All Mustang but have not since they put a 2 ft scratch on my 93 cobra and said it was already there. Plus Devin owns PSR now. Performance Solutions 602-269-8955

Users who are viewing this thread