Arizona Stang Owners..Need a favor! Help!

LBZ-COBRA

Established Member
I need a favor, I am looking to buy a cobra at a dealer in Mesa AZ. This is the link to the car.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&rd=1&item=2484407976&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

What I was wondering if any of you live near this car and would go check it out for me. I am new here but have wanted a stang my whole life. I am finally ready to buy one and the only drawback to this one is that it is in AZ and I am on the east coast in VA. Talked to the dealer and he seemed to be real honest and we had about a 20min conversation about the car. I just am a little worried about buying the car and getting it shipped without actually ever driving the car or seeing it in person. This is alot to ask but it would be something that would really help me out alot. Would be glad to pay you for your time if need be. Anybody interested? Thanks, Frank:rockon:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
I've seen several guys from the Phoenix area in this Forum ... I'm sure someone will hook you up.

Good luck on the buy.

Dan

LBZ-COBRA

Established Member
Thanks Dan. Yeah I hope that someone is available to do this. I haven't talked to the guy yet, plan on calling him a little later. Busy as hell at work today. Frank

Users who are viewing this thread